Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Jun 22nd 2012, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

bubble123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Never had that before.. do you have to re submit something? is this your first visa? were you advised of this at your first interview?
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 5:44 am
Just Joined

platypusfighter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bubble123
Never had that before.. do you have to re submit something? is this your first visa? were you advised of this at your first interview?
I don't know. This is my first visa and nothing was said at the first one apart from the wait time.
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

ooh sounds interesting!! were you advised 20 -22 weeks like us? when do you travel?
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

molly666 will become famous soon enoughmolly666 will become famous soon enough

Week 22 for me I was hoping to go away at the beginning of June, just glad that I did not book anything. Does anyone have any contact details for London Embassy should I not hear anything by next week?
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

wow really? 22 weeks.. were meant to go in november. Im hoping we can go, but it doesnt seem likely at the moment.
i think you can email them i think its [email protected]

maybe check that address is corect.. i hope you hear soon
Old Jul 10th 2012, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

Have you had your second interview yet?

Molly, did you hear anything yet?
Old Jul 12th 2012, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

molly666 will become famous soon enoughmolly666 will become famous soon enough

Nope, nothing as yet. I'm going to wait until Friday and email them. I am glad that I did wait (and would recommend others do the same) before booking any holiday in the US. Has anyone else waited this long?
Old Jul 12th 2012, 5:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bubble123
Have you had your second interview yet?

Molly, did you hear anything yet?
@bubble123

I didnt get a visa. They knew before I got there and basicly asked questions that I think should of been asked in the 1st interview and they couldnt find the 1st interview info on the system either, so was a bit of a waste of time
Old Jul 12th 2012, 6:25 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by platypusfighter
@bubble123

I didnt get a visa. They knew before I got there and basicly asked questions that I think should of been asked in the 1st interview and they couldnt find the 1st interview info on the system either, so was a bit of a waste of time
What reason were you given for denying the visa?
Old Jul 12th 2012, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by materialcontroller
What reason were you given for denying the visa?
Moral Turpitude..dont really want to get into the reasons behind it..nothing I was proud of
Old Jul 12th 2012, 6:32 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Moral Turpitude..dont really want to get into the reasons behind it..nothing I was proud of
Sorry I think I may have misread your most recent post. I assumed you have been denied a visa outright at this second interview. I'm guessing that isn't the case.

So, rather like your "phantom" 1st interview, have they recommended you for a waiver of ineligibility to overcome the CIMT?
Old Jul 12th 2012, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

Sorry I think I may have misread your most recent post. I assumed you have been denied a visa outright at this second interview. I'm guessing that isn't the case.

So, rather like your "phantom" 1st interview, have they recommended you for a waiver of ineligibility to overcome the CIMT?
No sorry. I wasnt clear. They denied it outright at the second interview, as the top bod in London wasnt satisfied.
Old Jul 12th 2012, 6:35 pm
Account Closed

No sorry. I wasnt clear. They denied it outright at the second interview, as the top bod in London wasnt satisfied.
OK. So no visa, no waiver either?

In that case, all you can do is forget about travelling to the USA for now and maybe try again at a future date.

Last edited by materialcontroller; Jul 12th 2012 at 6:37 pm. Reason: Timescale
Old Jul 12th 2012, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

OK. So no visa, no waiver either?

In that case, all you can do is forget about travelling to the USA for the forseeable future and maybe try again a few years from now.
Nope.

Seems that way, but then said again, the friend I was going to see (who is disappointed) his mum knows a few lawyers as friends and one of those friends is looking to see if there is anything they can do their end.
Old Jul 12th 2012, 6:42 pm
Account Closed

Nope.

Seems that way, but then said again, the friend I was going to see (who is disappointed) his mum knows a few lawyers as friends and one of those friends is looking to see if there is anything they can do their end.
Why not have your friend visit you instead? At least until your immigration difficulties can be (hopefully) resolved.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.