Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Feb 25th 2015, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

just rite is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

yes ian i m deportee thts why i need a waiver plus e2 i had my first waiver in nov 2014.so plz guys if u know any immigration attorney let me know thanks
Old Feb 25th 2015, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

just rite is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks twigstar
Old Feb 25th 2015, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

phil157 is an unknown quantity at this point

This question has probably been asked hundreds of times so sorry in advance.
I'm 4 months into my first years visa and aware I will have to go through the application process again. I't doesn't seem likely I will get the chance to travel to the US on this visa so will that fact be frowned upon when I apply for my next one?
Old Feb 25th 2015, 4:56 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phil157
This question has probably been asked hundreds of times so sorry in advance.
I'm 4 months into my first years visa and aware I will have to go through the application process again. I't doesn't seem likely I will get the chance to travel to the US on this visa so will that fact be frowned upon when I apply for my next one?
It won't make any difference at all. If you are asked about why you didn't travel on that visa, simply explain that your plans changed.
Old Feb 26th 2015, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

serenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by just rite
just back from usa they took me to secondry interview ask me to sit in a room at atlanta ga airport.no question asked in secondry let me go after 15 min wait.

I went to NYC in January and then Las Vegas in February. I was pulled for secondary on both occasions. Couple of very quick questions about my visits and was on my way.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

GinGino has a spectacular aura aboutGinGino has a spectacular aura aboutGinGino has a spectacular aura about

Hi material controller just a quick note to let you and others know that the passport is back and the visa is for two years multiple entries. Very pleased and hopefully if we apply again it will be for longer and save on the trips to the embassy.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 9:10 am
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GinGino
Hi material controller just a quick note to let you and others know that the passport is back and the visa is for two years multiple entries. Very pleased and hopefully if we apply again it will be for longer and save on the trips to the embassy.
That's good to hear. Well done and thanks for the update.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

beibhinn16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats good news gino. How long was it from your interview.
Old Mar 13th 2015, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

GinGino has a spectacular aura aboutGinGino has a spectacular aura aboutGinGino has a spectacular aura about

Heard at 19 weeks but it's been a two week turn around to get passport back better than last time as we waited 25 weeks before we heard anything � ����
Old Mar 13th 2015, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

beibhinn16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply. I assume you were granted a visa the first time.
Old Mar 13th 2015, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah first one was one year multiple entries this one two years multiple entries!
Old Mar 13th 2015, 9:06 pm
Account Closed

Yeah first one was one year multiple entries this one two years multiple entries!
For future reference, don't forget that 60 months is the maximum permitted visa validity if you require a waiver.
Old Mar 16th 2015, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by materialcontroller
For future reference, don't forget that 60 months is the maximum permitted visa validity if you require a waiver.
Five years is not bad we may get two visits out of that. I doubt we could afford two visits on this one. Even saving one trip to the embassy will be a bonus!! Have you had your second waiver yet?
Old Mar 16th 2015, 8:23 am
Account Closed

Five years is not bad we may get two visits out of that. I doubt we could afford two visits on this one. Even saving one trip to the embassy will be a bonus!! Have you had your second waiver yet?
I've had two waivers already. Last one was in 2011 but I didn't use it and haven't any plans to get another one tbh.
Old Mar 18th 2015, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by materialcontroller
I've had two waivers already. Last one was in 2011 but I didn't use it and haven't any plans to get another one tbh.
Don't blame you it's a lot of hassle!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.