Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Feb 22nd 2015, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

beibhinn16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Ok. What is the rate of acceptance?
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

just rite is an unknown quantity at this point

i believe is 99 percent
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

beibhinn16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

GinGino has a spectacular aura aboutGinGino has a spectacular aura aboutGinGino has a spectacular aura about

Got email today to send passport for visa issuance, 19 weeks since appointment. Will post back to let you all know duration of visa Etc when we have it back.
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

plz guys help me with e2 visa query
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 11:02 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by just rite
plz guys help me with e2 visa query
If you want your wife to be primary on the E-2, then her name goes on the application, and she will be the one who is interviewed... possibly without you being there. Is that going to be a problem for you?

Ian
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

hello ian
is not a problem but i want to go there as well with her.in your knowledge is anyone done tht way before.thanks
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 11:14 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

in your knowledge is anyone done tht way before.
I'm sure people have done it this way, but I don't think anyone has posted here about it.

Ian
Old Feb 24th 2015, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

is anyone know good lawyer abt e2 plz
Old Feb 24th 2015, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Twigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud of

I am the principal of our E2 visa. The company was set up 100% in my name. My Husband is a dependent, that way he could apply for an EAD.
Is that the information you were looking for?
Old Feb 24th 2015, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

thanks twigstar.did u hire a attorney?plus how long is took for approval for u and how long for ur husband thank you very much indeed
Old Feb 25th 2015, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

Twigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud of

Application was submitted July 2013, called to interview 3 weeks later. We both attended the interview and were approved for 5 years E2 visa.
Old Feb 25th 2015, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

hello twigstar,

thank u very much for replying to our query. it's been good to find someone whose been down that road. could we kindly grill you more on it pls ? the issue we have here is tht since i was deported, the route to get back on E2 seems daunting !! the issue being tht if we have to come to UK after every 2 years, how long do you reckon they will take to clear me (issue with deportation - waiver) each time ? could be frustating if it takes ages each and every time !!
would you pls be kind enough to share your experience and the route tht you took pls ? also any recommendation on a good solicitor ???
many thanks
Old Feb 25th 2015, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

I have no experience with being a deportee so I do not feel qualified to answer that question.
Our current visa is valid for 5 years but this is the 4th visa I have had. The initial E2 was for 2 years back in 2003, renewed that for 5 years in 2006. We sold that business in 2008 and returned to the UK for 12 mths. We were then sent on a 1 year L1 with a UK company, that was not renewed so a E2 manager visa was applied for and granted for 3 years. I left that company and set a new one up , so applied for another E2 and was granted 5 years in 2013.

The I-94 does need renewing every 2 years but we do not go to the UK every 2 years and have never been into secondary screening.

I did my own renewal following the guidelines on the embassy website.
Old Feb 25th 2015, 10:08 am
Account Closed

... the issue we have here is tht since i was deported, the route to get back on E2 seems daunting !!
I believe this is the first time that you've mentioned that you were deported. Do you have an experienced immigration attorney helping you?

Ian

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.