Wikiposts

NOA2 from NSC approved, 105 days!

Old Jul 8th 2004, 4:56 am
Just Joined

umgoblue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NOA2 from NSC approved, 105 days!

Hello, after all the questions I've posted, just wanted to post some success and give hope to others. After 105 days, our K1 visa was approved (NOA2 online). I'm fairly happy with that as initially I'd seen many 6 to 8 months and many RFE's, but our sailed thru smooth after 3.5 months.

Now, I'll have to read up on what's next...how do you track the next steps such as the NVC receipt and approval?

And also, I haven't heard too much about problems at other steps, assuming no criminal activity and financial troubles, then the rest is pretty much automatic, right?

A happy day, finally!
Old Jul 8th 2004, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

21stcenturylove is on a distinguished road
Default Re: NOA2 from NSC approved, 105 days!

Originally posted by umgoblue
Hello, after all the questions I've posted, just wanted to post some success and give hope to others. After 105 days, our K1 visa was approved (NOA2 online). I'm fairly happy with that as initially I'd seen many 6 to 8 months and many RFE's, but our sailed thru smooth after 3.5 months.

Now, I'll have to read up on what's next...how do you track the next steps such as the NVC receipt and approval?

And also, I haven't heard too much about problems at other steps, assuming no criminal activity and financial troubles, then the rest is pretty much automatic, right?

A happy day, finally!
Congratulations !! That was quick !!!!!