NOA and other forms

Old Feb 5th 2001, 12:38 pm
Posts: n/a

I recieved my wife's NOA from the INS in early December and than the papers reached the
State Dept NVC in mid December and they sent her some papers a week ago. What papers are
they? the NVC says she needs to sign and return them to Vermont and than they forward them
to the consulate. They mentioned the froms were DS3032 (appointment of agent forms) and I
also recieved them and I FedExed them to hre. I am really confused as to what's going on.

Thanks for the help

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.