Wikiposts

No NSC Approvals this week?

Old Mar 19th 2003, 3:40 am
thingluvthing2ringfingIdo

thing1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nice
Default No NSC Approvals this week?

Have I missed some NSC approvals for this week or are there just none? If it is the former then I feel a little discouraged. I had really hoped they had sped things up a bit. I suppose I was just imagining things.

I'm heading out to go see my honey in London today (will arrive tomorrow, of course) so for at least 12 days, my mind (and body)will be focussed on other things. Yay!!!
Old Mar 19th 2003, 4:12 am
Scott and Nanette

ScottHenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Thing1,

I have seen and heard nothing from NSC? Not sure what is going on? I know that Sunny called the other day but NSC did not have any news... I hope that they have not stopped processing.

Scott
Old Mar 19th 2003, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Caro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: No NSC Approvals this week?

I'm heading out to go see my honey in London today (will arrive tomorrow, of course) so for at least 12 days, my mind (and body)will be focussed on other things. Yay!!!
Hey Thing1,

Have a safe trip. Enjoy being with Thing2 not having to think about immigration issues Doesn't that sound nice?

Take care,
Caroline
Old Mar 19th 2003, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

goya0002 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have fun on your trip. I wish that all of us re-united with our love...very very soon.
Old Mar 19th 2003, 12:23 pm
finally home with thing1

thing2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Caro
Hey Thing1,Have a safe trip. Enjoy being with Thing2 not having to think about immigration issues Doesn't that sound nice?
Hey Caroline, thing1 asked me to thank you for your kind words, as do i. She would do so personally but is in the air right now. I don't know if we'll get the immigration stuff completely out of our heads but it will be great to just be in the same room together and be a 'normal' couple for a while, just wish it could be forever...

Originally posted by goya0002
Have fun on your trip
Thanks goya. We will
Old Mar 19th 2003, 1:26 pm
Mikki

Last one I heard of was a November 1 approved March 14 and that's
someone I know so it's a for sure. Nothing heard since.

Sad Mikki
NSC 1st NOA December 12