Wikiposts

New TSC times are up

Old Mar 21st 2003, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

soleil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New TSC times are up

available at: http://www.shusterman.com/pdf/tsc.pdf

kind of disappointing - they are claiming only 7 days progress in 14 days...

yikes!
Old Mar 21st 2003, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

bobzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the late-breaking news. Excepting for the protest group, I haven't seen any evidence of a "floodgate" of approvals. Seems to be just a resumption of processing at a "normal" pace that is now approaching November NOAs.

Most of the approvals after mid-October 1st NOAs listed on davehollis make mention of the protest or are known from this board to have been associated with that group -- the red flag is that they have 2nd NOA dates of 5 or 8 MAR. Excepting for this group, the processing dates on davehollis seem to be in line with the Shusterman timeline.
Old Mar 21st 2003, 10:07 am
Jcasey3896

Default Re: New TSC times are up

I have been watching the timeline at the TSC for 5 months now and this is the
first move I have seen. I think things are going to get better soon.

-John

Old Mar 21st 2003, 4:47 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Jcasey3896
I have been watching the timeline at the TSC for 5 months now and this is the
first move I have seen. I think things are going to get better soon.

-John
Yeah, well thank God for the K3, 'cuz the 130 folks' date ain't moved a muscle since December, it's still June 8, 2001.........Looks like going to have to renew the K3......
Old Mar 21st 2003, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Susie is an unknown quantity at this point

Cindyabs, thats exactly what I was thinking - the I-130 date seems to be set in stone, I think I'm going to file a new I-130 with Memphis when I file for my AOS, doesnt look like TSC is even working on I-130 right now.... The only good thing is that at this rate it'll be well past our 2 yr anniversary by the time we get an interview.

Susie
Old Mar 22nd 2003, 12:03 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Susie
Cindyabs, thats exactly what I was thinking - the I-130 date seems to be set in stone, I think I'm going to file a new I-130 with Memphis when I file for my AOS, doesnt look like TSC is even working on I-130 right now.... The only good thing is that at this rate it'll be well past our 2 yr anniversary by the time we get an interview.

Susie
Yes Susie, after I saw the posting that Mr F made about filing a new 130 with the AOS (Atlanta in our case) I thought that would be the way to go. But I am thinking I would still file the EAD through Chicago. Atlanta was taking 60-90 days for the EAD before all the hoo haa started with extra checking.......
Old Mar 22nd 2003, 12:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Susie is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent my EAD application into Chicago and received my NOA dated Feb 18... still waiting

I'll give a timeline when I finally receive it.

Susie
Old Mar 23rd 2003, 10:26 am
jrusch

cindyabs

You have that right!!! I am glad for the k3 otherwise I would have to
wait probably a couple of years for the spouse ivsa to go through? I
was able to get her here on te k3 back on Sept 2002.
I called the BCIS to ask if the spouse visa isnt processed by the time
the k3 expires what do I do. They told me to file an i-553 3 months
before hand. We have 1 1/2 y rs to go before that happens but it
could still be a reality

John

Old Mar 23rd 2003, 1:05 pm
Sursum corda

Originally posted by jrusch
cindyabs

You have that right!!! I am glad for the k3 otherwise I would have to
wait probably a couple of years for the spouse ivsa to go through? I
was able to get her here on te k3 back on Sept 2002.
I called the BCIS to ask if the spouse visa isnt processed by the time
the k3 expires what do I do. They told me to file an i-553 3 months
before hand. We have 1 1/2 y rs to go before that happens but it
could still be a reality

John
Thanks for the tip John. I hate to think that we'll have to do that but I have a feeling that it'll save some hassle. I just wonder IF by the time the 600 days are up for TSC how feasible it would be to launch a Congressional on that?