Wikiposts

New NSC report is out

Old Aug 13th 2002, 7:05 am
Mdudall

Default New NSC report is out

I just pulled the latest NSC processing time report and posted it to my page located
at, http://members.aol.com/MDUdall-
/sctimes.htm
if you are interested (I personally don't believe that I-129f's
are listed at all on that report... based on information from an NSC liaison report
from some time ago, but there might be some I-130's visitors to the group who might
want to take a look).

I also posted the new MSC report yesterday. Also there was a little IBIS news that I
posted yesterday for both the NSC and the MSC. Those two little news items appear
below the charts for each of those two particular service centers.

Good luck with your cases.

Regards, Matthew Udall Attorney

Old Aug 13th 2002, 1:56 pm
Marilou920

Default Re: New NSC report is out

>ubject: New NSC report is out From: [email protected] (MDUdall) Date: 8/13/02 2:05 PM
    >Central Daylight Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    >I just pulled the latest NSC processing time report and posted it to my page located
    >at, http://members.aol.com/MDUdal-
    >l/sctimes.htm
     if you are interested (I personally don't believe that
    >I-129f's are listed at all on that report... based on information from an NSC
    >liaison report from some time ago, but there might be some I-130's visitors to the
    >group who might want to take a look).
    >I also posted the new MSC report yesterday. Also there was a little IBIS news that I
    >posted yesterday for both the NSC and the MSC. Those two little news items appear
    >below the charts for each of those two particular service centers.
    >Good luck with your cases.
    >Regards, Matthew Udall Attorney
Why NE don't have I-129f only I-129. We want the fiancee be separated from other
timelines.