Need Help with INS.....

Old Apr 12th 2001, 11:15 am
Posts: n/a

I've being living in the USA since 1986. I never apply for green car or any other
legal document from INS. Recently, I heard about that there is a short on workers in
many different fields. I work as a gardener. But I am not sure if I could qualified
for my legalization. Others recommend that I should apply for the time living in USA.

Any ways, What can I do to legalize???

Thank you for all your help.......
Old Apr 12th 2001, 12:40 pm
Michael E. Piston
Posts: n/a

If an application for labor certification is filed upon your behalf on or before
April 30 you may, in several years from now, get a green card despite your illegal
status. Better consult an attorney immediately, because your time to take advantage
of this is running out. If you apply after April 30, your case will probably be
denied because of your unlawful status.

Michael E. Piston Attorney at Law 4000 Livernois Ste 110 Troy, MI 48098

My comments are based upon my over 15 years of full time experience as an immigration
attorney. It has not been confirmed by research, and one or more immigration
officials or other attorneys may disagree. This is not legal advice and is provided
on the understanding that no attorney-client relationship is created or intended.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.