Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nebraska Nsc - Some Very Interesting News - Take A Look- Offer An Opinion -

Wikiposts

Nebraska Nsc - Some Very Interesting News - Take A Look- Offer An Opinion -

Old May 2nd 2003, 5:22 am
Scott and Nanette

ScottHenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nebraska Nsc - Some Very Interesting News - Take A Look- Offer An Opinion -

I fell asleep with my contacts in last night and my vision is a little blurry today. That combined with the fact that NSC answered the phone on my FIRST try gives me this hazy, twilight zone type feeling. Am I really awake, have all the clocks stopped, am I going to wake up on some strange planet tomorrow populated with three moons and circus midgets?

If you read some of my previous posts, I was worried about leaving part of my fiancée’s name, (Ma.) out of her name. I send in a letter of correction and have been calling NSC to see if the have gotten it, (Great reason to call more often). The girl that answered the phone, (Within 2 minutes) was nice and helpful.

So, I asked her if she could look and see if they received my letter in time to make the correction. She told me probably because they are still working on November. I asked her to verify that my petition went to an inspector’s desk on the 22nd of April. She said it went to, "An inspectors desk on the 25th). I can live with that. Now the Twilight zone part! She said that she is sending the inspector and email notifying them of the, (Ma.) name issue. Wow, imagine that my petition is actually with someone with an email address. I also learned that it is against the law to try to bribe the phone operator with doughnuts to get the email address

Scott

Last edited by ScottHenshaw; May 2nd 2003 at 6:16 am.
Old May 2nd 2003, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Great, I hope you hear news to set your mind at ease about this The guy I spoke with at NSC today was more clear about my inquiries, than normal. Wow, they have email addresses! Kinda makes you feel like they are real and not mechanic.
Old May 2nd 2003, 6:13 am
finally home with thing1

thing2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nebraska Nsc - Some Very Interesting News - Take A Look- Offer An Opinion -

Originally posted by ScottHenshaw I also learned that it is against the law to try to bribe the phone operator with doughnuts to get the email address
ROFLMAO Hope it happens soon for you Scott
Old May 2nd 2003, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

mikkitango is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LMAO!

Hey Scott! How about ice cream? did you try ice cream??????

Mikki