Naturalization today--question

Old Apr 4th 2007, 3:06 pm
  #1  
_____________________
Thread Starter
 
Scarlett-Dallas's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Location: Guess!
Posts: 179
Scarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Naturalization today--question

I have the oath ceremony today. The stock letter says to bring:

--this letter
--green card
--reentry permit or refugee travel doc
--any immigration documents you may have

It's that last one, "any immigration documents." I have a filing cabninet full. I'm guessing I only need my green card and the letter, but can anyone confirm?

Thanks!
Scarlett-Dallas is offline  
Old Apr 4th 2007, 3:50 pm
  #2  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 38,867
ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Naturalization today--question

Originally Posted by Scarlett-Dallas View Post
I'm guessing I only need my green card and the letter, but can anyone confirm?
I took only my GC and the letter and that was sufficient. I suppose if you have any old EADs lying about or copies of AP you can surrender them also... but that's the sort of thing that falls into my definition of "immigration documents". Documents is not the same as correspondence or notices.

Ian
ian-mstm is offline  
Old Apr 4th 2007, 4:02 pm
  #3  
Ray
 
Ray's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 68,280
Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Naturalization today--question

Originally Posted by Scarlett-Dallas View Post
I have the oath ceremony today.
Have a nice day yere hear .!!!
Ray is offline  
Old Apr 4th 2007, 4:11 pm
  #4  
_____________________
Thread Starter
 
Scarlett-Dallas's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Location: Guess!
Posts: 179
Scarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Naturalization today--question

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Have a nice day yere hear .!!!
I'll do my best!

Scarlett-Dallas is offline  
Old Apr 4th 2007, 4:13 pm
  #5  
_____________________
Thread Starter
 
Scarlett-Dallas's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Location: Guess!
Posts: 179
Scarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Naturalization today--question

Thanks! I never had AP, and my old EAD is long gone.

You confirmed what I thought, but it's reassuring to have a second opinion from someone who's been there, done that!



Originally Posted by ian-mstm View Post
I took only my GC and the letter and that was sufficient. I suppose if you have any old EADs lying about or copies of AP you can surrender them also... but that's the sort of thing that falls into my definition of "immigration documents". Documents is not the same as correspondence or notices.

Ian
Scarlett-Dallas is offline  
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:20 pm
  #6  
Denis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Naturalization today--question

Scarlett-Dallas wrote:

> I have the oath ceremony today. The stock letter says to bring:
>
> --this letter
> --green card
> --reentry permit or refugee travel doc
> --any immigration documents you may have
>
> It's that last one, "any immigration documents." I have a filing
> cabninet full. I'm guessing I only need my green card and the letter,
> but can anyone confirm?
>
> Thanks!
>

That's all I took.

--
Denis

Why buy cologne when you can wipe yourself with a magazine?
 
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:22 pm
  #7  
Denis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Naturalization today--question

Denis wrote:
> Scarlett-Dallas wrote:
>
>> I have the oath ceremony today. The stock letter says to bring:
>>
>> --this letter
>> --green card
>> --reentry permit or refugee travel doc
>> --any immigration documents you may have
>>
>> It's that last one, "any immigration documents." I have a filing
>> cabninet full. I'm guessing I only need my green card and the letter,
>> but can anyone confirm?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>
> That's all I took.
>

Oh, and by the way, CONGRATULATIONS!


--
Denis

TOAD - what happens to an illegally parked frog.
 
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:23 pm
  #8  
 
meauxna's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 35,082
meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Naturalization today--question

Best wishes for a lovely ceremony today, Scarlett!!!!
meauxna is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.