Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Naturalization interview descheduled

Naturalization interview descheduled

Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

ScottD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Naturalization interview descheduled

Hi

I got a letter yesterday from USCIS and it said that my interview has been descheduled . I got already my interview letter like 2 weeks ago and they descheduled it yesterday . Have you ever seen this kind of letter for descheduling the naturalization interview
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:43 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Naturalization interview descheduled

Originally Posted by ScottD
Hi

I got a letter yesterday from USCIS and it said that my interview has been descheduled . I got already my interview letter like 2 weeks ago and they descheduled it yesterday . Have you ever seen this kind of letter for descheduling the naturalization interview

descheduled? You mean cancelled? Yes, it is not unheard of. There are any number of reasons for this to occur and 99.99% of them have nothing to do with your case. Perhaps the schedule was overcrowded, the DOA might not be there, i.e. sickness, vacation, so sit back and wait for the new appointment letter to arrive.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

alect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nicealect is just really nice

Hi

If you are quoting from the USCIS letter, they need an english test themselves - "descheduled" is not a word.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

ScottD is an unknown quantity at this point

I know "descheduled" is not a word in the dictionary but this is what they said
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:02 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I know "descheduled" is not a word in the dictionary but this is what they said

Why aren't I surprised?
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Have you ever seen this kind of letter for descheduling the naturalization interview
My oath ceremony was "descheduled". It was to have taken place the same day as the National Day of Mourning that President Bush declared for former President Reagan when Mr. Reagan died. A week or so later, I received another notice with a new date.

Ian
Old Aug 17th 2007, 2:12 pm
Kb

"ScottD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected] m...
>
> Hi
>
> I got a letter yesterday from USCIS and it said that my interview has
> been descheduled . I got already my interview letter like 2 weeks ago
> and they descheduled it yesterday . Have you ever seen this kind of