Wikiposts

National Visa center

Old Jan 10th 2005, 8:02 am
Just Joined

rushnovski is an unknown quantity at this point
Default National Visa center

Hi there, please any idea how long it takes for the national visa center to process after you have made the payments required...$65 and $335.
Thanks.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 8:04 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: National Visa center

Originally Posted by rushnovski
Hi there, please any idea how long it takes for the national visa center to process after you have made the payments required...$65 and $335.
Thanks.

dunno mate.
what visa's you going for? www.uscis.gov and have a look at the processing dates for the visa you applied for and the service center/district office you sent it to
Old Jan 10th 2005, 8:07 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Manc

dunno mate.
what visa's you going for? www.uscis.gov and have a look at the processing dates for the visa you applied for and the service center/district office you sent it to
The type is an immigrant visa for my wife. I paid the fee in december
Old Jan 10th 2005, 8:09 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I'm transferring your thread to the marriage-based visa forum where you get answers.

It is a slow process. Figure at least another 2 to 3 months.

Rete
Old Jan 10th 2005, 8:09 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

that means nothing.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 8:10 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc

dunno mate.
He must have filed an I-130 for his spouse. The $65 is the fee for the processing of the affidavit of support and the $335 is the fee for the US Consulate fee for the visa.

Rete
Old Jan 10th 2005, 8:18 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rete
He must have filed an I-130 for his spouse. The $65 is the fee for the processing of the affidavit of support and the $335 is the fee for the US Consulate fee for the visa.

Rete
Yes, I filed I 130 for my wife, it is approved and was asked to pay the fee for support and consulate processing. Does it mean it takes two to three months b4 u can get consular invitation?
Old Jan 10th 2005, 8:21 am
Concierge

Yes, I filed I 130 for my wife, it is approved and was asked to pay the fee for support and consulate processing. Does it mean it takes two to three months b4 u can get consular invitation?
No two or three months before it gets to the US Consulate. Your wife still has to supply documentation, etc. before an interview appointment is set up.

Which US Consulate is she dealing with?

Rete