N400 Timeline Atlanta

Old Jul 10th 2018, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

Vidt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default N400 Timeline Atlanta

Hiya,

I am currently in the process of applying for citizenship. Curious to find out how long it has taken folks applying to the Atlanta location. I know it varies depending on where you are applying.

TIa!
Old Jul 10th 2018, 11:47 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N400 Timeline Atlanta

According to the USCIS website https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ it is 10.5 to 20 months
Old Jul 11th 2018, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

jxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond repute

I´m in ATL, I applied on Oct 2017, I receivied my interview notice on July 2018, scheduled for Aug 2018. From what I can gather it's about 3-4 weeks to the oath ceremony after that.
Old Jul 11th 2018, 11:13 am
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

May applicant at ATL here. I had my biometrics 3 weeks ago, and am not expecting to hear anything further until 2019.
Old Jul 11th 2018, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

MidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jxv73
I´m in ATL, I applied on Oct 2017, I receivied my interview notice on July 2018, scheduled for Aug 2018. From what I can gather it's about 3-4 weeks to the oath ceremony after that.
You are correct. They have frequent oath ceremonies, so expect the ceremony soon after approval.
Good luck!
Old Jul 13th 2018, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

dotsas has a spectacular aura aboutdotsas has a spectacular aura aboutdotsas has a spectacular aura about

Hubby applied last Friday and we received the bio metrics letter yesterday. The date was the day after he flies back to London for a week so he camped out this morning and managed to get it done already. Now for the long double wait (as we’re also waiting on the removal of conditions on his green card).
Old Jul 20th 2018, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

Thank you for all the responses. I have yet another question, in terms of where I lived for the past 5 years. I was renting and therefore the was someoverlap in the dates of my residence. For example, lease date is 4/30/14 - 4/25/14 at one apt, and 4/25/14- 10/17 at another. How do i list these? Do I go with the lease dates, or the approximate dates I moved into the place? Tia
Old Jul 20th 2018, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

GeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vidt
Thank you for all the responses. I have yet another question, in terms of where I lived for the past 5 years. I was renting and therefore the was someoverlap in the dates of my residence. For example, lease date is 4/30/14 - 4/25/14 at one apt, and 4/25/14- 10/17 at another. How do i list these? Do I go with the lease dates, or the approximate dates I moved into the place? Tia
I just used the date our bedroom furniture moved.
Old Jul 20th 2018, 2:09 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Good Golly, Miss Molly ... you don't need put the DAY, just the month and year is sufficient. BTW hope you are not planning on using those convoluted dates listed on your post. It would be 4/2???/ 4/2014; 5/2014 - 10/2017 and yes you are correct ... it is actually the dates on the lease agreement. Remember the USCIS does not ask the number of sheets of toilet paper you use.

Last edited by Rete; Jul 20th 2018 at 2:14 pm.
Old Jul 21st 2018, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rete
Good Golly, Miss Molly ... you don't need put the DAY, just the month and year is sufficient. BTW hope you are not planning on using those convoluted dates listed on your post. It would be 4/2???/ 4/2014; 5/2014 - 10/2017 and yes you are correct ... it is actually the dates on the lease agreement. Remember the USCIS does not ask the number of sheets of toilet paper you use.
hehehe, but it ask for day month year...
Old Jul 21st 2018, 12:26 am
Concierge

Then go from the first of the month to the last of the month, i.e. 4/1/14 - 4/30/17 They do not make you bring your lease.
Old Jul 21st 2018, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

GeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond repute

it is actually the dates on the lease agreement
OP said they overlap, ie former lease ends some days/weeks after the new one starts.

Not that it matters that much.
Old Jul 21st 2018, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

retzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond repute

Good Golly, Miss Molly ... you don't need put the DAY, just the month and year is sufficient.
No, you really do

I put a best guess at the dates I actually moved my person. The tricky one was when there was a gap . Not super-excited about putting the address of a friend whose couch I slept on, but the system won't let you leave a single day unaccounted for.
Old Jul 21st 2018, 3:05 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

The system asks for the day, but you won't get denied for putting in an incorrect one. Just full it out to the best of your ability.

if you're really concerned, bring it up at the interview.

Rene
Old Jul 21st 2018, 3:34 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by retzie
No, you really do

I put a best guess at the dates I actually moved my person. The tricky one was when there was a gap . Not super-excited about putting the address of a friend whose couch I slept on, but the system won't let you leave a single day unaccounted for.
Thank you. The OP informed me of that several posts before yours.

It doesn't matter that it overlaps. The USCIS is not nitpicking on dates. Hubby had the same problem when he naturalized because he lived in Germany for 16 years and then in Nova Scotia and then in Ottawa and then in the US. He went from month's start to month's end and there was no problems. Of course that was in the days before forms were completed online. Even gaps were acceptable as long as they were minor. USCIS is not going to contact each apartment you have lived in to ascertain the date you moved in and the date your moved out.

Just as when it asks for travels outside of the US, sometimes you have to guestimate the dates. As long as it is well within the guidelines, you are fine. And no, some travels don't result in I-94's so there is no way of proving your travels.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.