Wikiposts

N400 interview results

Old Mar 24th 2010, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

wordfool is a splendid one to beholdwordfool is a splendid one to beholdwordfool is a splendid one to beholdwordfool is a splendid one to beholdwordfool is a splendid one to beholdwordfool is a splendid one to beholdwordfool is a splendid one to beholdwordfool is a splendid one to beholdwordfool is a splendid one to beholdwordfool is a splendid one to beholdwordfool is a splendid one to behold
Default N400 interview results

Just had my naturalization interview in San Francisco and boy was it a big anticlimax! I was called almost immediately after arriving and the interview took about 10 minutes with some of the easiest Civics questions, no need to show any tax returns (depite being self-employed for five years), and not even a photocopy of passport/GC etc.

The only stress of the day was from my GF having taken all the meter money from my car without me knowing, forcing me to park in a commuter lot for an extortionate amount of money.

Now I just wait for the oath letter... and until August all the ceremonies are in Oakland, not San Francisco, which is a PITA for San Francisco residents.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 6:57 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N400 interview results

Well congratulations!
Old Mar 24th 2010, 7:04 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Mar 24th 2010, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

flagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wordfool

Now I just wait for the oath letter... and until August all the ceremonies are in Oakland, not San Francisco, which is a PITA for San Francisco residents.
Congrats! And that's luckier than us-we're going to have to drive about 6 hours just for the interview. It was a 4 hour drive for the fingerprints
Old Mar 24th 2010, 12:00 pm
Nyz
Forum Regular

Nyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond reputeNyz has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Hope ours will be as painless.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

lolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nicelolitochka is just really nice

Congratulations,
did they ask you about your speeding ticket/citation? Did you show them any paper from the DMV?

Originally Posted by wordfool
Just had my naturalization interview in San Francisco and boy was it a big anticlimax! I was called almost immediately after arriving and the interview took about 10 minutes with some of the easiest Civics questions, no need to show any tax returns (depite being self-employed for five years), and not even a photocopy of passport/GC etc.

The only stress of the day was from my GF having taken all the meter money from my car without me knowing, forcing me to park in a commuter lot for an extortionate amount of money.