Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

N400 Citizenship form help (time outside US)

Wikiposts

N400 Citizenship form help (time outside US)

Old Aug 12th 2002, 3:14 am
Funky_gallo

Default N400 Citizenship form help (time outside US)

I hope someone can help me with some questions I have, after almost 11 years in the
US I have decided to apply for citizenship. I looked on my (expired and new passport)
passport trying to find dates when we took trips back home to Europe and to the
Bahamas but the exact dates on the stamps are all kind of blurry I definately
remember the year we took those trips but the exact dates I can't figure that out...
what should I do? would the INS have that info? is there an office that I can contact
to get the dates? Thanks to all

Old Aug 12th 2002, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

syedraza70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: N400 Citizenship form help (time outside US)

yes i think INS will be having those information it is cuz when i was filling my AOS i was told that if i have lost my I-94 then i can contact INS to get one. i think you should contact INS regarding you information.
Old Aug 13th 2002, 7:12 am
Helen Rose

Default Re: N400 Citizenship form help (time outside US)

Funky gallo <[email protected]> writes:

> I hope someone can help me with some questions I have, after almost 11 years in the
    > US I have decided to apply for citizenship. I looked on my (expired and new
    > passport) passport trying to find dates when we took trips back home to Europe and
    > to the Bahamas but the exact dates on the stamps are all kind of blurry I
    > definately remember the year we took those trips but the exact dates I can't figure
    > that out... what should I do? would the INS have that info? is there an office that
    > I can contact to get the dates? Thanks to all

Just FYI, I made a good faith approximation.