Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

N400 Application / Visit to Vietnam

N400 Application / Visit to Vietnam

Old Jan 16th 2018, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

EricK is a name known to allEricK is a name known to allEricK is a name known to allEricK is a name known to allEricK is a name known to allEricK is a name known to allEricK is a name known to allEricK is a name known to allEricK is a name known to allEricK is a name known to allEricK is a name known to all
Default N400 Application / Visit to Vietnam

My wife and I are both in the middle of the N400 process (biometrics complete, waiting for interview). We have a trip to Vietnam planned for February, could this cause any issues with the application?
Old Jan 16th 2018, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

sun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N400 Application / Visit to Vietnam

Originally Posted by EricK
My wife and I are both in the middle of the N400 process (biometrics complete, waiting for interview). We have a trip to Vietnam planned for February, could this cause any issues with the application?
I'm currently in exactly the same status (biometrics done, waiting for interview). It won't harm your application, since you can update the record of your N400 foreign trips list at the interview. But you may risk not receiving the interview notice in time, or missing the interview somehow.