N-565 Renewal

Old Jan 17th 2010, 12:49 am
UNFORGIVABLE

YoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of light
Default N-565 Renewal

I sent away my N565 application form to replace my proof of citizenship in August ( Dad lost it.. useless fu**) They sent me a letter requesting additional evidence of my legal status here, how i entered the country. They also said i didn't put down my alien registration number on the form. Well #1 i never had an alien registration # , I was a US citizen when i came here and i just used my passport to enter the country. I didn't go through the process of applying for citizenship while living here.

I sent them my expired US passport. Thats all i could send them and the only proof or ID i have. Do you think that will be good enough evidence for them ?? Does anybody else went thorough his process before ?? I mean if they don't accept that i cant do anything else !
Old Jan 17th 2010, 12:51 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-565 Renewal

Originally Posted by YoungSteve17
I sent away my N565 application form to replace my proof of citizenship in August ( Dad lost it.. useless fu**) They sent me a letter requesting additional evidence of my legal status here, how i entered the country. They also said i didn't put down my alien registration number on the form. Well #1 i never had an alien registration # , I was a US citizen when i came here and i just used my passport to enter the country. I didn't go through the process of applying for citizenship while living here.

I sent them my expired US passport. Thats all i could send them and the only proof or ID i have. Do you think that will be good enough evidence for them ?? Does anybody else went thorough his process before ?? I mean if they don't accept that i cant do anything else !

Do you mean N-600?

If you were born outside the US (and are a US citizen based on your parents), why don't you apply to the State Department to replace your Consular Report of Birth Abroad.

It might help if you tell us how and when you became a US citizen ...
Old Jan 17th 2010, 12:54 am
UNFORGIVABLE

YoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of light

Sometime in the late 90s. I was cable to become one thorough my father. Did it at the London US embassy
Old Jan 17th 2010, 1:12 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YoungSteve17
Sometime in the late 90s. I was cable to become one thorough my father. Did it at the London US embassy
Perhaps this is what you need:
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport...first_825.html