N-400 Tips?

Old Oct 27th 2009, 10:34 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 Tips?

I agree with meauxna - bulldog clips are better. Regular paper clips fall off, or allow extraneous paper to get caught under them, too easily. Bulldog clips are secure yet remove easily, and come in numerous sizes so as to neatly hold just the thickness of papers that you have.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by Steffi
Thank you!

What was the compilation rule again - paperclips only?
Old Oct 29th 2009, 5:13 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

In the mail!
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 10:06 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

Received my biometrics appointment letter today. Scheduled for December 18th.

Old Dec 3rd 2009, 10:09 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

Wahooo! You go girl!
~SG
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 10:12 pm
fsm
So I am where?

fsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by meauxna
Just dug out our list for you and it looks spot on. I think that we included 3 years of tax transcripts is the only difference I see.
Yay!

August last year they actually examined the Tax Returns I brought, just to see if we had been filing jointly.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 10:20 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

Make sure you collect the booklet and CD with all the test questions and answers in. I found this site with the civic test questions which come up in a random order a useful way to prepare. Unlike the official test site it isn't multi choice you have to know the answers as on the day.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 10:39 pm
K1 via London

Originally Posted by lansbury
Make sure you collect the booklet and CD with all the test questions and answers in. I found this site with the civic test questions which come up in a random order a useful way to prepare. Unlike the official test site it isn't multi choice you have to know the answers as on the day.
Thanks, that's a useful quiz website.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 10:43 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lansbury
Thats excellant thanks.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 11:22 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fsm
August last year they actually examined the Tax Returns I brought, just to see if we had been filing jointly.

No, they look to see that you class yourself as MARRIED ... you can file jointly or separately ... whichever is to your financial benefit.

Actually they were looking also to see if you are of good moral character by fulfilling the federal requirement of filing an annual tax return. If you hadn't, you wouldn't have passed.