N-400 receipt

Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:17 am
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 169
ramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant future
Default N-400 receipt

Hi all

I got the receipt today from TSC and it mentioned that they cashed the $400 check but they say that they are missing some evidence but they did not mentioned what kind of evidence they are missing, the receipt mentioned that they will send a seperate NOA for missing evidences to bring with me on the interview time . I mailed all the evidence which they mentioned on the the naturalization guide . I just want to know if anyone got a similar receipt for missing evidence ?

Thanks
ramNagab is offline  
Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:40 am
  #2  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 38,865
ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 receipt

Originally Posted by ramNagab View Post
I mailed all the evidence which they mentioned on the the naturalization guide.
Did you also mail all the evidence that was mentioned in the N-400 instructions?

Ian
ian-mstm is offline  
Old Feb 11th 2007, 1:36 am
  #3  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 169
ramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant future
Default Re: N-400 receipt

Yes , I did
ramNagab is offline  
Old Feb 11th 2007, 1:37 am
  #4  
Ap
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: N-400 receipt

In article <[email protected]> , member18746
@nomx.britishexpats.com says...
>
> Hi all
>
> I got the receipt today from TSC and it mentioned that they cashed
> the $400 check but they say that they are missing some evidence but
> they did not mentioned what kind of evidence they are missing, the
> receipt mentioned that they will send a seperate NOA for missing
> evidences to bring with me on the interview time . I mailed all the
> evidence which they mentioned on the the naturalization guide . I
> just want to know if anyone got a similar receipt for missing
> evidence ?


I think I saw somewhere here on the neswgroup that this is standard
letter sent to everyone.

AP
 
Old Feb 11th 2007, 11:13 pm
  #5  
Concierge
 
Rete's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 44,501
Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 receipt

It is a standard response. You will not get an RFE and just bring your original evidence to the interview.


Originally Posted by ramNagab View Post
Hi all

I got the receipt today from TSC and it mentioned that they cashed the $400 check but they say that they are missing some evidence but they did not mentioned what kind of evidence they are missing, the receipt mentioned that they will send a seperate NOA for missing evidences to bring with me on the interview time . I mailed all the evidence which they mentioned on the the naturalization guide . I just want to know if anyone got a similar receipt for missing evidence ?

Thanks
Rete is offline  
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:25 am
  #6  
BE Forum Addict
 
frrussre's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Location: Ft Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 4,792
frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 receipt

Originally Posted by ramNagab View Post
Hi all

I got the receipt today from TSC and it mentioned that they cashed the $400 check but they say that they are missing some evidence but they did not mentioned what kind of evidence they are missing, the receipt mentioned that they will send a seperate NOA for missing evidences to bring with me on the interview time . I mailed all the evidence which they mentioned on the the naturalization guide . I just want to know if anyone got a similar receipt for missing evidence ?

Thanks
I got the same letter, when I did mine. Virtually/everyone on here has got that FORM letter. You say that you had mailed them all the evidence, triple check, just incase. Make sure you take originals/copies of all the evidence they requested in N400.
Reg. Frank R.
frrussre is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.