N-400 receipt

Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

ramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant future
Default N-400 receipt

Hi all

I got the receipt today from TSC and it mentioned that they cashed the $400 check but they say that they are missing some evidence but they did not mentioned what kind of evidence they are missing, the receipt mentioned that they will send a seperate NOA for missing evidences to bring with me on the interview time . I mailed all the evidence which they mentioned on the the naturalization guide . I just want to know if anyone got a similar receipt for missing evidence ?

Thanks
Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:40 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 receipt

Originally Posted by ramNagab View Post
I mailed all the evidence which they mentioned on the the naturalization guide.
Did you also mail all the evidence that was mentioned in the N-400 instructions?

Ian
Old Feb 11th 2007, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

ramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant future

Yes , I did
Old Feb 11th 2007, 1:37 am
Ap

In article <[email protected]> , member18746
@nomx.britishexpats.com says...
>
> Hi all
>
> I got the receipt today from TSC and it mentioned that they cashed
> the $400 check but they say that they are missing some evidence but
> they did not mentioned what kind of evidence they are missing, the
> receipt mentioned that they will send a seperate NOA for missing
> evidences to bring with me on the interview time . I mailed all the
> evidence which they mentioned on the the naturalization guide . I
> just want to know if anyone got a similar receipt for missing
> evidence ?

I think I saw somewhere here on the neswgroup that this is standard
letter sent to everyone.

AP

Old Feb 11th 2007, 11:13 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

It is a standard response. You will not get an RFE and just bring your original evidence to the interview.

Hi all

I got the receipt today from TSC and it mentioned that they cashed the $400 check but they say that they are missing some evidence but they did not mentioned what kind of evidence they are missing, the receipt mentioned that they will send a seperate NOA for missing evidences to bring with me on the interview time . I mailed all the evidence which they mentioned on the the naturalization guide . I just want to know if anyone got a similar receipt for missing evidence ?

Thanks
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Thanks
I got the same letter, when I did mine. Virtually/everyone on here has got that FORM letter. You say that you had mailed them all the evidence, triple check, just incase. Make sure you take originals/copies of all the evidence they requested in N400.
Reg. Frank R.