N-400 NSC/Chicago Roll Call

Old Apr 25th 2008, 12:28 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default N-400 NSC/Chicago Roll Call

Anyone else in this boat?

Husband's first NOA was November 29, 2007

Biometrics in early December, 2007

Not a peep since.

Anyone else?

~SecretGarden
Old Apr 25th 2008, 1:12 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 NSC/Chicago Roll Call

Nobody?

It's a lonely boat.

~SG
Old Apr 25th 2008, 2:42 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

Hello SG and Mr P.

I'm here!! Just sent my N-400 off as you know. I'll update as I receive anything. I haven't had my NOA 1 yet as it's only been just over a week. Even if there's just the two of us in this boat, we won't be lonely!!

Maggie

Originally Posted by SecretGarden

Not a peep since.

Anyone else?

~SecretGarden
Old Apr 25th 2008, 4:37 pm
Pain in the Butt

Wildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant future

Not for that office, but app went in midle of July, Fingerprints first thing in August and not heard a things since
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:48 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

Today I received NOA 1 with a priority date of April 17th for my N400 and also a date for fingerprinting on May 7th.

Sent off N400 - April 15th
NOA 1 received April 28th
Fingerprints May 7th

Now the wait begins I guess!!

Maggie
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:34 pm
The Missus

Well, if there are only two of you in this boat, why such a long wait?

I woke up today with a "feeling" that his interview letter would be in the box today, but to no avail.

Mr. P. has to go back to the UK the week of June 17th to testify in the trial for his hand injury. I'm hoping against all hope that they don't want to interview him that week. So, in a way, the longer it takes the letter to come, the better off we are, I guess.

Where are you going for fingerprinting, Maggie? Mr. P. has been to Naperville and Waukegan in the past. Both offices equally as grungy.

~SG
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:21 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Hi there

I am going to Waukegan, which is where I've been each time and also where my son has been. It's usually quiet there which is nice, just hope it's quiet next week!

I thought I wouldn't mind the wait when it came to the N400, this being the last part of the journey, but I'm just as impatient now as I was with the K3 and the IV!! I suppose it's because there is a wait and it's human nature to want things to go as quickly as possible!

I hope Mr P's interview comes through at a good time for you. I am going back to UK in mid May so was really pleased that the biometrics came through before I leave.

I also don't understand the problem with Chicago but I guess there are just a lot of us out there but not so many on BE!

Keep in touch with your progress.

Maggie

Well, if there are only two of you in this boat, why such a long wait?

I woke up today with a "feeling" that his interview letter would be in the box today, but to no avail.

Mr. P. has to go back to the UK the week of June 17th to testify in the trial for his hand injury. I'm hoping against all hope that they don't want to interview him that week. So, in a way, the longer it takes the letter to come, the better off we are, I guess.

Where are you going for fingerprinting, Maggie? Mr. P. has been to Naperville and Waukegan in the past. Both offices equally as grungy.

~SG
Old May 10th 2008, 4:30 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Hello

I went for my biometrics on Wed May 7th at Waukegan. I was 15 minutes late but there wasn't any problem. It was very quiet and everyone there was very nice and polite. I was there for about 20 minutes altogether. I also received a booklet with questions and answers about US history and civics.

Keep in touch.

Maggie

Not a peep since.

Anyone else?

~SecretGarden
Old May 11th 2008, 2:18 am
The Missus

Originally Posted by Maggs
Hello

I went for my biometrics on Wed May 7th at Waukegan. I was 15 minutes late but there wasn't any problem. It was very quiet and everyone there was very nice and polite. I was there for about 20 minutes altogether. I also received a booklet with questions and answers about US history and civics.

Keep in touch.

Maggie
Will do...........did your booklet have a CD in it? Mr. P. has been listening to the questions and answers in the car for a few months now.

Will let you know when (if?) there are any further developments!

~SecretGarden
Old May 11th 2008, 3:29 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Will do...........did your booklet have a CD in it? Mr. P. has been listening to the questions and answers in the car for a few months now.

Will let you know when (if?) there are any further developments!

~SecretGarden
Hi SG

Yes I got a booklet with a CD in it. I will start listening and reading when I get back from UK at the end of May. Good idea to put it in the car!

Maggie
Old Jun 24th 2008, 12:23 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Hello SG and Hubby

I received my interview notice today for August 12th. I am amazed how quick it has been!! I only applied on April 15th and my NOA is April 17th. Had my fingerprints done on May 7th and now the interview August 12th, only 4 months! We are actually on vacation on that date but I am thinking of traveling home for a night to go to the interview so I don't loose it or have it disappear into the USCIS re-scheduling black hole!!

Has your hubby heard anything yet? I hope so.

bye for now

Maggie

Not a peep since.

Anyone else?

~SecretGarden
Old Jun 24th 2008, 2:39 am
The Missus

Hi Maggs,
Congratulations! That will be a load off your mind!

Nothing for Mr. Pink yet. The Chicago dates indicate processing of July 26, 08, so we're not even close to being "overdue" yet........

Might let it go for a bit and then try an infopass. My palms are sweating now........

~SG
Old Jun 25th 2008, 1:09 am
The Missus

Ok, for anyone interested...........

Mr. P has made an infopass appointment for July 8 to find out what (if anything) is going on with his N400.

If we get anything in the mail before then, we'll go ahead and cancel it. Hopefully we'll get some results!

Thank you, good friends, for you kind words and for kicking me into gear!

~SecretGarden
Old Jun 25th 2008, 1:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maggs
Hello SG and Hubby

I received my interview notice today for August 12th. I am amazed how quick it has been!! I only applied on April 15th and my NOA is April 17th. Had my fingerprints done on May 7th and now the interview August 12th, only 4 months! We are actually on vacation on that date but I am thinking of traveling home for a night to go to the interview so I don't loose it or have it disappear into the USCIS re-scheduling black hole!!

Has your hubby heard anything yet? I hope so.

bye for now

Maggie
Thats abso-bloody-lutely what I'd do if I was in that situation!
Old Jun 25th 2008, 1:17 am
The Missus

Originally Posted by Dan725
Thats abso-bloody-lutely what I'd do if I was in that situation!
LOL! Me too, but no big surprise there, I guess.

Just think how much better Maggs' vacation will be when she passes her interview!

~SG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.