Wikiposts

N-400 Interview

Old May 4th 2004, 7:42 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default N-400 Interview

Well folks, it's been a long time coming, but I'm just about to leave home and drive the 3.5 hours to Louisville, KY for my citizenship interview. The interview is at 10:30 am tomorrow, but I'm going to drive there tonight so I can get a good night's sleep and not worry about possible traffic problems in the morning. I'll let y'all know how it goes!

Ian (and Sheila)

---------------------------------------------------
Timeline:

Mailed I-129F: November 28, 1997
K-1 interview in Montreal: March 27, 1998
Married Sheila: May 23, 1998
Filed for AoS: June 15, 1998
AoS interview: February 20, 2001
Received PR status: March 4, 2001
Applied for Citizenship: December 8, 2003
NoA: Priority date - December 11, 2003
Fingerprinted: January 20, 2004
Citizenship Interview: May 5, 2004
Old May 4th 2004, 8:15 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 Interview

Good Luck, Ian. I know you will ace the examine and the interview. Are you taking Shelia with you? Look forward to reading your experience when you return.

Rita

Originally posted by ian-mstm
Well folks, it's been a long time coming, but I'm just about to leave home and drive the 3.5 hours to Louisville, KY for my citizenship interview. The interview is at 10:30 am tomorrow, but I'm going to drive there tonight so I can get a good night's sleep and not worry about possible traffic problems in the morning. I'll let y'all know how it goes!

Ian (and Sheila)

Timeline:

Old May 4th 2004, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

stevelisaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: N-400 Interview

Originally posted by ian-mstm

Ian (and Sheila)

Timeline:

Best of luck to you tomorrow Ian! Yet another from the class of '98.

Lisa