N-400 Application Help

Old May 28th 2006, 5:08 pm
laadla

bhola is just really nicebhola is just really nicebhola is just really nicebhola is just really nicebhola is just really nicebhola is just really nicebhola is just really nicebhola is just really nice
Default N-400 Application Help

i am preparing to send N-400 application [marriage K-1].I am PR resident since June 2003.I dont know why we have been delaying the application to send in! just busy

I have downloaded fillable PDF form. Can I save it and print it in between or i have to fill all the Qs up and then print it.

Do i have to write N/A in all provided space/blocks which are not applicable to me.

What other documents/evidences should I attach with the application and the checks - $330+$70?

I have worked as a volunteer for few month. do i have to mention that?

Any sample for the cover letter.

Is this updated address:[ Why INS]
USINS Vermont Service Center
Attention N-400 Unit
75 Lower Weldon Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

Any other tips will be appreciated.

Thanks

Bhola
Old May 28th 2006, 5:37 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 Application Help

Originally Posted by bhola
i am preparing to send N-400 application [marriage K-1].I am PR resident since June 2003.I dont know why we have been delaying the application to send in! just busy

I have downloaded fillable PDF form. Can I save it and print it in between or i have to fill all the Qs up and then print it.

Do i have to write N/A in all provided space/blocks which are not applicable to me.

What other documents/evidences should I attach with the application and the checks - $330+$70?

Attention N-400 Unit
75 Lower Weldon Street

Thanks

Bhola
hey, congratulations!

About the forms. You can download a trial version of Adobe 7 Pro here: http://www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/main.jsp

This trial version allows you to fill in the form and save it; other versions may not allow you to save.
Old May 28th 2006, 5:57 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Attention N-400 Unit
75 Lower Weldon Street

Thanks

Bhola
Hi:

You haven't been an LPR for even three years and you talk about "delay"? I am amused.

Other than copy of I-551 card, nothing is required. I've had cases where I-551 has been lost, and failure to file the copy has been no problem.

Don't worry too much about blank spaces -- at the interview, they go over the form with you -- the interviewer will have a high tech device known as a "pen" [usually a brand called "BIC"] with red ink, to make corrections.

No cover letter is needed.

The address is correct. I looked up the USCIS website and, you are correct, they haven't updated the "USINS" -- but that happens -- don't worry about it. [Old terminology tends to stick around for a long time after it is offically obsolete -- happens all the time -- no harm, no foul].
Old May 28th 2006, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

jeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud of

Attention N-400 Unit
75 Lower Weldon Street

Thanks

Bhola
Hi,

I don't think the form on the website allows you to fill and save. We printed one out as a worksheet and then filled the form all at once.

Do NOT put N/A - they have been known to send things back for this and it happened to me. Put NONE or leave it blank.

Yes, it is $330 plus $70. I wrote two separate checks, just to be on the safe side. It worked out just fine. The instructions should be clear about what to send. I believe we were required to submit my birth certificate (USC) and Philip's divorce decree. We also threw in a few other things for good measure - with Philip's A# in the upper right hand corner of everything.

I don't think it's necessary to put your work as a volunteer.

We did include a cover letter. We just went over what was included in the mailing, etc.

Philip had a successful interview and is just now waiting on his Oath. June 3rd will be 2 months since his interview.

It's getting harder to be patient!

)