My Husband

Old Jun 9th 2010, 11:37 pm
Dragon with a Wagon

Dudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant future
Default Re: My Husband

Originally Posted by willmore
Sleepover at a friends home for the kids......
Willmore I don't have any friends close by yet, I'm a right sad git, but my Hubby would be upset if I farmed out our little one even for a night, so glad the boyo goes to bed at 1900 lol
Old Jun 9th 2010, 11:38 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
Well I'm both British (25 years) and American (27 years) and I'd run away from a plate of beans on toast too these days! I'd grovel at your feet if you made Rack of Lamb!!!!! My favorite dish ... leave the meat on the ribs so it gets all crispy, leave the rack 'whole' so you end up with a juicy, tender 'eye'. Have the butcher 'crack' or cut each rib so that you can slice off each chop in turn ... hmmmm ... I used to make it according to the recipe in a Julia Child book; now I just seek it out in restaurants.

Forget the sex, bring on the lamb!
that just means your old mate...food is more important to you than nookie...sure sign of old age right there...

Last edited by SDDep; Jun 9th 2010 at 11:39 pm. Reason: no good one...
Old Jun 9th 2010, 11:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Dudette
Willmore I don't have any friends close by yet, I'm a right sad git, but my Hubby would be upset if I farmed out our little one even for a night, so glad the boyo goes to bed at 1900 lol
He sounds like a real treasure. Id keep him if I were you.....

Have a wonderful reunion.....
Old Jun 9th 2010, 11:40 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

thats not sad...I dont like my kids being gone overnight...there will be time for that when they are 18...
Old Jun 9th 2010, 11:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SDDep
thats not sad...I dont like my kids being gone overnight...there will be time for that when they are 18...
I think its very healthy for them and the parents......
Old Jun 9th 2010, 11:57 pm
Dragon with a Wagon

Dudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant future

My Hubby and I are paranoid about him being with others, due to the trouble we had when he was born, we never even left him with family and we're wary of him playing with others until he can tell us he hurts. Long story short, he was very sick when born, 20% chance of survival, beat the odds so far, still high risk until he is 5 years old and will always be a risky kid, no bumps on his little abdomen otherwise it's back to Surgeons and Dr's we go
Old Jun 10th 2010, 12:32 am
Not around much..

My Hubby and I are paranoid about him being with others, due to the trouble we had when he was born, we never even left him with family and we're wary of him playing with others until he can tell us he hurts. Long story short, he was very sick when born, 20% chance of survival, beat the odds so far, still high risk until he is 5 years old and will always be a risky kid, no bumps on his little abdomen otherwise it's back to Surgeons and Dr's we go
I completely understand, as I think most parents would...

I don't like mine to be gone anyway...even without specific issues..just an empty nest feeling...plenty of time when they are older...

And i just saw that he's not even 5 right...nope...I'd definetly not let mine be gone so young...
Old Jun 10th 2010, 12:38 am
Dragon with a Wagon

I completely understand, as I think most parents would...

I don't like mine to be gone anyway...even without specific issues..just an empty nest feeling...plenty of time when they are older...

And i just saw that he's not even 5 right...nope...I'd definetly not let mine be gone so young...
Yeah I'm with you on the age thing, even when he is an adult I'm going to be worried if I don't hear from him, ah parenthood isn't it wonderful

Actually in all fairness my Hubby and I love being parents, as it sounds do you and most others on here.

I think DH's first day home will be about relaxing and just spending time together, the kiddo is going to be shy at first, after all Daddy has been gone 7 months, but after the first day, all will be good and he'll be climbing all over his Daddy. I can't wait
Old Jun 10th 2010, 12:47 am
Not around much..

Yeah I'm with you on the age thing, even when he is an adult I'm going to be worried if I don't hear from him, ah parenthood isn't it wonderful

Actually in all fairness my Hubby and I love being parents, as it sounds do you and most others on here.

I think DH's first day home will be about relaxing and just spending time together, the kiddo is going to be shy at first, after all Daddy has been gone 7 months, but after the first day, all will be good and he'll be climbing all over his Daddy. I can't wait
Itll be great..im sure of it
Old Jun 10th 2010, 12:48 am
Dragon with a Wagon

Itll be great..im sure of it
Cheers Mi Dears
Old Jun 10th 2010, 1:49 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
Well I'm both British (25 years) and American (27 years) and I'd run away from a plate of beans on toast too these days! I'd grovel at your feet if you made Rack of Lamb!!!!! My favorite dish ... leave the meat on the ribs so it gets all crispy, leave the rack 'whole' so you end up with a juicy, tender 'eye'. Have the butcher 'crack' or cut each rib so that you can slice off each chop in turn ... hmmmm ... I used to make it according to the recipe in a Julia Child book; now I just seek it out in restaurants.

Forget the sex, bring on the lamb!
I'll give you my lamb recipe, it's 100% a winner!

Rene
Old Jun 10th 2010, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cindyabs
the first thing my ex wanted when he got back from deployments etc-

sex.

I don't think he noticed what I was or wasn't wearing.

end of story.
That's the first thing i want too,