My Husband

Old Jun 8th 2010, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Husband

So to set the scene...........

11am, Manchester airport hubby is flying in for a long awaited visit, I'm wearing a long black coat, with nothing but 'the kit' on underneath

We get to the car, I slip into the drivers seat and seductively undo a few buttons revealing my 'outfit.'

Hubby, "Thats ace, but can you take me to the chippy first I'm DESPERATE for a Kebab!"

Men!
Old Jun 8th 2010, 4:29 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by traceym
Hubby, "Thats ace, but can you take me to the chippy first I'm DESPERATE for a Kebab!"

Men!
LOLLL! Cut to next scene where traceym is slapping her hubby upside the head. LOL

Rene
Old Jun 8th 2010, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

MandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Go for the ultimate ..a box of krispy Kreme donuts

You'd win my heart with that ................ well at least until they were finished!
Old Jun 8th 2010, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

MandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond repute

11am, Manchester airport hubby is flying in for a long awaited visit, I'm wearing a long black coat, with nothing but 'the kit' on underneath

We get to the car, I slip into the drivers seat and seductively undo a few buttons revealing my 'outfit.'

Men!
Flippin heck, I think it would be all kebab and no sauce in my house for that
Old Jun 8th 2010, 5:10 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MandyNi
You'd win my heart with that ................ well at least until they were finished!
After eating a box of Krispy Kremes, your heart would most likely be in the Emergency Room of your local hospital....lol

Rene
Old Jun 8th 2010, 5:15 pm
Dragon with a Wagon

Dudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant future

Men!
Aw Tracey that's too funny, men are so messed up eh?! Hope you ended up getting more than kebab though. Funny enough thinking about it my hubby keeps going on about kebabs, hmmmmmm
Old Jun 8th 2010, 5:16 pm
Dragon with a Wagon

Dudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ray
LOL .. that because that what he likes ...
Eh he better like me more than a box of damn donuts lol
Old Jun 8th 2010, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

hopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond reputehopeful_Mark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wgw55
I know someone who says the nice lingerie is like gift-wrapping... but it's the 'gift' that counts....
And some gifts are well worth the wait, and the distance traveled to unwrap them.
Old Jun 8th 2010, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Noorah101
After eating a box of Krispy Kremes, your heart would most likely be in the Emergency Room of your local hospital....lol

Rene
Or down the big white telephone calling for Huey, Rene!

Old Jun 8th 2010, 9:29 pm
fsm
So I am where?

fsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of light

Men!
That's just wrong!!!!!!, I would have sent you out for the keba after

When I was still in the UK, my future MIL flew me to Miami for a surprise birthday present, was given the house to ourselves 20 mins later to give us some alone time, I was not thinking about food.

Last edited by fsm; Jun 8th 2010 at 9:36 pm.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dudette
Shazza thanks for that, good to see I'm not the Brit with their other half deployed. My hubby and I have discussed what we're going to do, but I think until he gets home and is relaxed, with a few lengths of the pool and hopefully he will be settled and ready for whatever the few weeks has in store.

I see you're in Killeen, how are you liking it there, I didn't mind it when I was there, but now away from any military bases and all that jazz.
We are getting ready for my hubby to do his last deployment soon, after that he will retire after 20 years in the army. He should have been out this year but they would not let him retire. To tell you the truth, i hate it here in Killeen
Old Jun 9th 2010, 12:28 pm
Dragon with a Wagon

Originally Posted by shazza777
We are getting ready for my hubby to do his last deployment soon, after that he will retire after 20 years in the army. He should have been out this year but they would not let him retire. To tell you the truth, i hate it here in Killeen
I think it's either a place you love or hate, I really didn't mind it.

I thought they weren't holding people back now from leaving, I thought that was done and dusted?
Old Jun 9th 2010, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dudette
I think it's either a place you love or hate, I really didn't mind it.

I thought they weren't holding people back now from leaving, I thought that was done and dusted?
I have sent you a private message
Old Jun 9th 2010, 12:43 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rete
Is that before or after dinner
Both.....Twice Skip the main I'll just have desert

And a six pack.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 12:45 pm
Dragon with a Wagon

Originally Posted by shazza777
I have sent you a private message
Shazza I never got your message, weird huh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.