My Husband

Old Jun 8th 2010, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

HannahGreen is just really niceHannahGreen is just really niceHannahGreen is just really niceHannahGreen is just really niceHannahGreen is just really niceHannahGreen is just really niceHannahGreen is just really niceHannahGreen is just really niceHannahGreen is just really niceHannahGreen is just really niceHannahGreen is just really nice
Default Re: My Husband

Originally Posted by Dudette
So another question, do you guys really want your women look like supermodels when you see them again after a long period of being apart, I mean do you want them to have spent a bunch of time at a salon getting hair, nails and other stuff done, just curious
I know someone who says the nice lingerie is like gift-wrapping... but it's the 'gift' that counts....
Old Jun 8th 2010, 11:50 am
Dragon with a Wagon

Dudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wgw55
I know someone who says the nice lingerie is like gift-wrapping... but it's the 'gift' that counts....
Lingerie I can do, I know how much he likes that
Old Jun 8th 2010, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

MandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so my suggestions for what they are worth:

Spend day doing something which will keep the little one and you both happy, especially little one because if he is cranky then you will be too. Maybe a picnic in a nice park, swimming in local pool or at the beach. Just make sure it's something that tires him out

Then, when he is sound asleep, crank it up .... buy some nice pink champagne, or fizzy lambrusco if $ don't run to champagne lol, maybe make some strawberries dipped in chocolate or other little nibbly treats (other than you of course ), some nice smelling candles or fresh flowers in the bedroom, get the lingerie on, get your groove on and have a wonderful time reconnecting!

After that just look for things that you'll enjoy doing as a family because like I said cranky kids are not condusive to feeling relaxed etc., after than then if you can find babysitters then have proper "dates" as a couple.

Have a wonderful wonderful time. Guess we won't be seeing you around for a while lol!
Old Jun 8th 2010, 12:11 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Pretty much any man I've ever known only wants one type of special homecoming, especially if he's been gone for months!

Rene

Is that before or after dinner
Old Jun 8th 2010, 12:17 pm
Dragon with a Wagon

Dudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MandyNi
Ok so my suggestions for what they are worth:

Spend day doing something which will keep the little one and you both happy, especially little one because if he is cranky then you will be too. Maybe a picnic in a nice park, swimming in local pool or at the beach. Just make sure it's something that tires him out

Then, when he is sound asleep, crank it up .... buy some nice pink champagne, or fizzy lambrusco if $ don't run to champagne lol, maybe make some strawberries dipped in chocolate or other little nibbly treats (other than you of course ), some nice smelling candles or fresh flowers in the bedroom, get the lingerie on, get your groove on and have a wonderful time reconnecting!

After that just look for things that you'll enjoy doing as a family because like I said cranky kids are not condusive to feeling relaxed etc., after than then if you can find babysitters then have proper "dates" as a couple.

Have a wonderful wonderful time. Guess we won't be seeing you around for a while lol!
Mandy, I love your suggestions, I better get going with planning his return, we both love candles and flowers and the rest ;-)

Kiddo goes to bed at 1900 anyways so we will have the evenings in the hot tub to ourselves
Old Jun 8th 2010, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to behold

Usualy when my hubby comes on leave i do exactly what he wants to do. Some days he likes to cuddle on the sofa watching movies with me, sometimes he likes to go out to eat, other times we stay up till the early hours and just talk. My advice would be to wait until he returns then take it from there, take each day as it comes
As for the day he returns home on leave, i always make sure the house is spotless, kids are all well groomed and i make a little extra effort myself too, although he wouldn't care if i stood there in my scruffs and no make up lol.
But when he comes home after a deployment, that is when i pull out all of the stops, i decorate the inside and outside of the house with welcome home flags, banners etc.
Just enjoy each other!
Old Jun 8th 2010, 1:02 pm
Dragon with a Wagon

Originally Posted by shazza777
Usualy when my hubby comes on leave i do exactly what he wants to do. Some days he likes to cuddle on the sofa watching movies with me, sometimes he likes to go out to eat, other times we stay up till the early hours and just talk. My advice would be to wait until he returns then take it from there, take each day as it comes
As for the day he returns home on leave, i always make sure the house is spotless, kids are all well groomed and i make a little extra effort myself too, although he wouldn't care if i stood there in my scruffs and no make up lol.
But when he comes home after a deployment, that is when i pull out all of the stops, i decorate the inside and outside of the house with welcome home flags, banners etc.
Just enjoy each other!
Shazza thanks for that, good to see I'm not the Brit with their other half deployed. My hubby and I have discussed what we're going to do, but I think until he gets home and is relaxed, with a few lengths of the pool and hopefully he will be settled and ready for whatever the few weeks has in store.

I see you're in Killeen, how are you liking it there, I didn't mind it when I was there, but now away from any military bases and all that jazz.
Old Jun 8th 2010, 1:03 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy, I love your suggestions, I better get going with planning his return, we both love candles and flowers and the rest ;-)
LOL, I tried the "romantic candle lit room" idea with my hubby. He walked in the room and said "isn't it kind of dark in here??"

Rene
Old Jun 8th 2010, 1:04 pm
Dragon with a Wagon

Originally Posted by Noorah101
LOL, I tried the "romantic candle lit room" idea with my hubby. He walked in the room and said "isn't it kind of dark in here??"

Rene
Hahahaha, thats funny, men are so unpredictable it's crazy
Old Jun 8th 2010, 1:05 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Go for the ultimate ..a box of krispy Kreme donuts
Old Jun 8th 2010, 1:06 pm
Dragon with a Wagon

Originally Posted by Ray
Go for the ultimate ..a box of krispy Kreme donuts
Ugh yuck, they are just gross lol, no krispy kremes in my house
Old Jun 8th 2010, 1:09 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

A pan of homemade baklava does it for my hubby...same thing as a box of Krispy Kremes.

Rene
Old Jun 8th 2010, 1:16 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

you haveno idea of how to handle a man
Old Jun 8th 2010, 1:18 pm
Dragon with a Wagon

Originally Posted by Ray
you haveno idea of how to handle a man
I know how to handle my hubby when it comes to donuts and if I put a box of those down in front of him, he would eat the whole lot in one go lol
Old Jun 8th 2010, 1:33 pm
Ray

I know how to handle my hubby when it comes to donuts and if I put a box of those down in front of him, he would eat the whole lot in one go lol
LOL .. that because that what he likes ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.