Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:34 pm
Andrew Defaria

Default Re: my criminal past

michael of elth wrote:

> you no nothing about me so i dont need your comments reas your own
    > imergration laws the stupid

I agree with Dekka's Angel. These are our immigration laws. You don't
like them? Pick another country to immigrate to! (and while you're at it
learn some grammar and spelling so you don't appear stupid).

--
A flying saucer results when a nudist spills his coffee.

Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

michael of elth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Andrew Defaria
michael of elth wrote:

> you no nothing about me so i dont need your comments reas your own
    > imergration laws the stupid

I agree with Dekka's Angel. These are our immigration laws. You don't
like them? Pick another country to immigrate to! (and while you're at it
learn some grammar and spelling so you don't appear stupid).

--
A flying saucer results when a nudist spills his coffee.

well won't be long
Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:21 pm
Go RedSox!

MrsLondon is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing to do with this guy, only about criminal records.

I have to say, I think the US has got it's priorities wrong in what it sees as serious and non serious crimes.

I really cannot believe that they see drink-driving, which is in effect being drunk in charge of a lethal weapon, as less serious than smoking a joint!

So you can be a murderer and get a waiver, but not for once smoking a joint? That is barmy!!
Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by MrsLondon
Nothing to do with this guy, only about criminal records.

I have to say, I think the US has got it's priorities wrong in what it sees as serious and non serious crimes.

I really cannot believe that they see drink-driving, which is in effect being drunk in charge of a lethal weapon, as less serious than smoking a joint!

So you can be a murderer and get a waiver, but not for once smoking a joint? That is barmy!!

thank you and i like redsox to and i need is advice not yo be judged on my past
Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:40 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by michael of elth i need is advice not yo be judged on my past
Stop harping on about your "criminal past" get a lawyer and sort yourself out.

It might be worth going along to the local libray and enquiring about adult literacy classes too. They are free of charge and will stand you in good stead for the future.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:42 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

LOL Sibs, as ever the diplomat

Where does this articulate young fellow come from?

Originally posted by sibsie
It might be worth going along to the local libray and enquiring about adult literacy classes too. They are free of charge and will stand you in good stead for the future.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:45 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CharlieS
LOL Sibs, as ever the diplomat
Whoops. Did I forget the sugar coating? I must have dropped it in one of the many other threads he's started on this.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:46 pm
Mrraveltay

CharlieS wrote:

> LOL Sibs, as ever the diplomat
    >
    >
    >
    > Where does this articulate young fellow come from?
    >
    >

The UK.

Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:48 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by michael of elth
thank you and i like redsox to and i need is advice not yo be judged on my past

You've been given a lot of advice. You just won't acknowledge it. You ignore advice and argue with people who tell you things you don't want to hear. You may not want to hear it, but it's all true and it is good advice.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by sibsie

well i am trying to let sleeping dogs lie but everyone keep 's reading the thread try reading ghang @boos griminal grounds well terrorist are let free for killing insant people and usa supported for so many years with there bombing campaign
Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:52 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Where does this articulate young fellow come from?

He comes from a place that has bicycle/cufflink stores.

He comes from a place where you are likely to be attacked, not once but twice, and then arrested for committing the crime of self defense. But yet it is the U.S. that is so unfair and mistreating him so badly.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:53 pm
WTF?

Originally posted by michael of elth
well i am trying to let sleeping dogs lie but everyone keep 's reading the thread try reading ghang @boos griminal grounds well terrorist are let free for killing insant people and usa supported for so many years with there bombing campaign

I have absolutely no idea what you just said.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:54 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

LOL....I was about to respond but just sat here trying to break the code to his language, it's beyond me. <insert shrugging smiley>

Originally posted by Leslie66
I have absolutely no idea what you just said.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:59 pm
WTF?

LOL....I was about to respond but just sat here trying to break the code to his language, it's beyond me. <insert shrugging smiley>

Do you know who these insant people are?
Why are the terrorists killing them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.