Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

My advices to people under administrative processing

My advices to people under administrative processing

Old Dec 24th 2011, 10:42 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My advices to people under administrative processing

Originally Posted by ian-mstm

I'm pretty sure that no one here actually cares any more ............
I didn't care to start off with, I was just trying to get to 3000 posts before the end of the year
Old Dec 26th 2011, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

ndaudi07 will become famous soon enoughndaudi07 will become famous soon enough

This is an absolutely hilarious thread... took me ages to get caught up on all SEVENTY SIX posts, half of which were completely and utterly useless, but nonetheless incredibly amusing!

Maore - you talk about administrative processing, but please keep in mind your circumstances before you go on a rant complaining about how unfair the system is. There are people on this thread who are familiar with my situation, and I think I can safely say that there are plenty worse circumstances under which one can be placed in AP for. I myself endured AP for 6.5 months just now under far more stressful circumstances than yours, and while I agree with some of your points about ways in which the system can improve, I do not agree with the confrontational nature you have adopted to get your point across. AP is undoubtedly a brutal process for some people, and in many ways unfair, but if you really want to make a difference to improving the system, venting your frustrations on this forum is not the way to go about it. You can pursue other avenues such as maintaining a personal blog, writing an article about it, sending congressmen and senators and the Obama administration e-mails about it and trying to campaign for a fairer process... However, let me remind you though that your particular case is one that will unlikely warrant much sympathy when you compare yourself to others out there who have far more difficult cases.

I hope one day you end up being a symbol for change with regards to US immigration policy, but please, try and get started with your "campaign for justice" initiative where it will actually matter. The world is not a fair place - get used to it.
Old Dec 26th 2011, 12:37 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lansbury
We are doing the forum world a service and keeping him occupied. Look upon it as a gift of charity at Christmas.
+1