Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

My advices to people under administrative processing

My advices to people under administrative processing

Old Dec 23rd 2011, 11:47 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My advices to people under administrative processing

Originally Posted by lansbury
The statement you quoted Ian was something I posted.
My apologies... this is proof positive that I need to take an afternoon nap before posting! Sorry - my bad!

It sure takes the wind out of my sails, eh? Still, had you been the OP, it would've been a great rant.

Ian
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 11:57 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Come on guys. This person is a troll. Stop feeding him and he will look elsewhere for substance.
Old Dec 24th 2011, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

maore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Umm... that was almost 7 years ago!

Based on everything you've written, this statement is contradictory. You've been going on and on about how the entire process is an inconvenience to you... but now you're saying that you're okay with being inconvenienced if it helps ensure that the wrong sort of people don't slip through the system.

What's your definition of the "wrong sort of people"? How do we know you aren't an Islamic extremist trying to foist your POV on the good people of this forum so that we'll take up your cause and make it easier for terrorists to enter the US?

I'll ask again... why did you change your name? My guess? You wanted to anglicize your name so that on a job application you wouldn't automatically be discriminated against because of a foreign-sounding surname.

Then again, I'm pretty cynical.

Ian
inconvenience => "something inconvenient; a hindrance, trouble, or difficulty" nooooooooit does not affect my life or the quality of it. I am OK with the check because everybody wants to harm the USA -humour
my definition of the wrong sort of people is :blonde,eating the wrong sort of food and supporting manchester united that would be it
Old Dec 24th 2011, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

maore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud ofmaore has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lansbury
Everyone goes through the checks, the initial checks determine if some need a more stringent vetting than others. I have no problem with that. Unfortunately no system is perfect some will slip through who shouldn't, that concerns me, other people being inconvenienced to try and avoid that from happening is no concern to me at all.
ok i agree
Old Dec 24th 2011, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rete
Come on guys. This person is a troll. Stop feeding him and he will look elsewhere for substance.
i ain t a troll "A troll is a supernatural being in Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore" and you failed to answer the initial questions which were about :
1) what people under AP can do ?
2) is there some discimination under the current immigration policy of the USA
thanks for diverting us !
Old Dec 24th 2011, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Based on everything you've written, this statement is contradictory. You've been going on and on about how the entire process is an inconvenience to you... but now you're saying that you're okay with being inconvenienced if it helps ensure that the wrong sort of people don't slip through the system.

What's your definition of the "wrong sort of people"? How do we know you aren't an Islamic extremist trying to foist your POV on the good people of this forum so that we'll take up your cause and make it easier for terrorists to enter the US?

I'll ask again... why did you change your name? My guess? You wanted to anglicize your name so that on a job application you wouldn't automatically be discriminated against because of a foreign-sounding surname.

Ian
you know why I would not answer this question?because regardless of the quality of the answer I would provide it would not change the quality of my life or be relevant to the initial questions
Old Dec 24th 2011, 12:15 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maore
you know why I would not answer this question?
Actually, I don't really care.

But here's something I've noticed... you want people here to answer your questions, but you aren't willing to answer ours.

You aren't a troll... you're a help vampire.

Ian
Old Dec 24th 2011, 2:35 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

1) what people under AP can do ?
Wait

2) is there some discimination under the current immigration policy of the USA
Of course.

For a starters against those with 2 passports in different names. I think there is a thread about it.
Old Dec 24th 2011, 5:36 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
We are doing the forum world a service and keeping him occupied. Look upon it as a gift of charity at Christmas.
Old Dec 24th 2011, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Ian
I meant by 2015 I will emigrate to the USA
Old Dec 24th 2011, 6:57 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I meant by 2015 I will emigrate to the USA
Presumably if you are still not in AP?
Old Dec 24th 2011, 7:24 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Old Dec 24th 2011, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 24th 2011, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

well I wont need to apply for a visa at an embassy so being under AP or not will not affect me...
Old Dec 24th 2011, 9:47 pm
Account Closed

well I wont need to apply for a visa at an embassy...
So what? The Embassy doesn't issue visas, so why would you apply for one there anyway?

... so being under AP or not will not affect me...
I'm pretty sure that no one here actually cares any more about your little secrets and how you plan to do whatever it is you plan to do.

Please just go away... and we'll consider it your Christmas gift to us.

Ian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.