Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Moving my young family to the states

Moving my young family to the states

Old Sep 4th 2019, 5:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving my young family to the states

Originally Posted by samcooper86

our work goes far beyond ‘furniture’

thank you
So what to you do exactly? If you want our help you really need to be a little more forthcoming with information.
Old Sep 4th 2019, 5:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
So what to you do exactly? If you want our help you really need to be a little more forthcoming with information.
To be fair to the OP, he did give a link to his business, but I took it out as not allowed under rule 9. But from my brief look it's repairing things like UPVC windows, fireplaces, kitchens etc. So not something that will lead to a visa for the US unfortunately, unless it is his business and he can invest a substantial amount in opening a US branch.
Old Sep 5th 2019, 11:40 am
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

With no family, and you not really seeming to have a path to a work visa, the next question is what does your wife do? Or do you have $500k to buy a Green Card?