Wikiposts

The Most Boring Post....EVER!!!

Old Apr 19th 2006, 11:56 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Most Boring Post....EVER!!!

Thought I would just stick my head in and say "hi" to all.

I know it's been a while but things have been busy. Work is going well and I have a new album out in June which means I've been at the office all day and in the studio at night.

Had some health issues to address but I think it's mainly due to fatigue.

Aside from that, I am as miserable as ever and still missing the English country side

See you all in another month

Old Apr 19th 2006, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Most Boring Post....EVER!!!

Originally Posted by rincewind

I know it's been a while but things have been busy. Work is going well and I have a new album out in June which means I've been at the office all day and in the studio at night.

Aside from that, I am as miserable as ever and still missing the English country side

Evening, nice of you to drop by.
Old Apr 19th 2006, 11:59 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodsey
Evening, nice of you to drop by.
It's certainly nice to have the time to do so. Although I've missed many good threads by the look of things.

How are things in your neck of the woods?
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:04 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya mate

And there's the sub forum for these ramblings now

Still compiling nominations for the name though....
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

It's certainly nice to have the time to do so. Although I've missed many good threads by the look of things.

How are things in your neck of the woods?
not too bad at all, still plodding along, just got back from another visit to the UK, the countryside was lovely, absolutely soaked from all the bloody rain but still lovely. How's the missus, I hope she's well.
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:05 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by Bob
Hiya mate

And there's the sub forum for these ramblings now

Still compiling nominations for the name though....
The Recycling Plant

How's things Bob?
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:08 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by woodsey
not too bad at all, still plodding along, just got back from another visit to the UK, the countryside was lovely, absolutely soaked from all the bloody rain but still lovely. How's the missus, I hope she's well.
Now I am jealous. I would kill for a trip back to the UK. But employers don't seem to know the full meaning of vacation here, lol.

The wife is fine. Busy as hell. She's working on her own business promoting bands and is involved with the James Brown Festival here in Augusta.

Things seem to be working out up this way which is a relief.
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:09 pm

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Hello. Good to hear you're keeping busy, and nice to see you back.
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:10 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by syllk
Hello. Good to hear you're keeping busy, and nice to see you back.
Geez, have I been away that long?? The number of posts by users has gone up some what, lol.

Good to see you are still here. Things going okay?
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Now I am jealous. I would kill for a trip back to the UK. But employers don't seem to know the full meaning of vacation here, lol.

The wife is fine. Busy as hell. She's working on her own business promoting bands and is involved with the James Brown Festival here in Augusta.

Things seem to be working out up this way which is a relief.
yeah I went back without hubby and our eldest as he doesn't get enough time off to go back although I think he'd quite happily never set foot in the place again..
Glad to hear all's well, whilst you're busy as hell, things look to be really good for you both.
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Howdo chap. Hows Geeeorgia?
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:14 pm

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Geez, have I been away that long?? The number of posts by users has gone up some what, lol.

Good to see you are still here. Things going okay?
Yup, it's been that long!

I'm fine, thanks...keeping busy at work and updating myself on the newer stuff, which is always a good thing.
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:16 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Howdo chap. Hows Geeeorgia?
Just peachy!!!

How's the HOA treating you?
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:16 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

The Recycling Plant

How's things Bob?
Sounds about right

And me, same old and all that, more voluntary work, still plugging away, still a miserable git
Old Apr 19th 2006, 12:17 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

sounds like fun

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.