More questions on I-130

Old Jan 30th 2001, 3:40 pm
Posts: n/a

What other form do I need to file with I-130 petition for my wife (already in US) apart
from my I-551 and G325A? The instructions do not mention any other forms. Please urgent, I
am planning on mailing early next week.
Old Jan 30th 2001, 4:02 pm
Sandy Gonzalez
Posts: n/a

I believe under "petitions based on marriage" it says to send 1) Marriage certificate 2)
color photo of you and your wife (taken w/in 30 days of filing the petition) and they have
VERY specific requirements such as unretouche, glossy etc.. and 3) G-325A, one for you and
one for your wife and that's it!

Make sure you send COPIES. The old form says to send originals but this is no longer
required so don't send your original I-551. Hope this helps.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.