Wikiposts

meeting with lawyer

Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

greensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nice
Smile meeting with lawyer

Hi all, well the consultation went well yesturday,, im very pleased with the outcome he told us just to file a AOS, and there shouldnt be anny problems with our case, we are in the process of filling in all the paper work, he said I didnt need to higher a lawyer put was inpressed with all that I had researched thanks to you guys and girls for that, he also added that if I ever have a question in the this process I can always email him for an answer, how nice, I was so impressed by him does it show, lol, I am starting to feel so much more happier and confidant in our situation, I know AOS is a long and drawn out round, but it will be worth it in the end, as you all no, thx so much everyone who has answered any of my threads I will keep you posted on my or should I say our progress, the only worry the lawyer had was if my hubby gets posted anywhere, ie iraq in the near future which is on the cards, and he couldnt make the immigraion interview, erhhhh,this i WILL WORRY ABOUT IF IT COMES UP,
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:57 am
THE Member

Seanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud of
Default Re: meeting with lawyer

Originally Posted by greensparkle
Hi all, well the consultation went well yesturday,, im very pleased with the outcome he told us just to file a AOS, and there shouldnt be anny problems with our case, we are in the process of filling in all the paper work, he said I didnt need to higher a lawyer put was inpressed with all that I had researched thanks to you guys and girls for that, he also added that if I ever have a question in the this process I can always email him for an answer, how nice, I was so impressed by him does it show, lol, I am starting to feel so much more happier and confidant in our situation, I know AOS is a long and drawn out round, but it will be worth it in the end, as you all no, thx so much everyone who has answered any of my threads I will keep you posted on my or should I say our progress, the only worry the lawyer had was if my hubby gets posted anywhere, ie iraq in the near future which is on the cards, and he couldnt make the immigraion interview, erhhhh,this i WILL WORRY ABOUT IF IT COMES UP,
Sounds like you got all ur ducks in a row and that you are going to be A-okay! You also found a lawyer who is prepared to give you free advice when you need it... WTG!
Best of luck.

~Sean~
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:57 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there
I am glad to hear the meeting went well, Where are you filing AOS?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

greensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nicegreensparkle is just really nice

[QUOTE=Hypertweeky]Hey there
I am glad to hear the meeting went well, Where are you filing AOS?[/ iM THINKING ITS CHICAGO HYPERTWINKY
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:27 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=greensparkle]
Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
Hey there
I am glad to hear the meeting went well, Where are you filing AOS?[/ iM THINKING ITS CHICAGO HYPERTWINKY
I sent mine to the chicago lockbox too
It is hypertweeky
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=Hypertweeky]

I sent mine to the chicago lockbox too
It is hypertweeky
lol sorry about that, how long ago did you process start,
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:46 am

[QUOTE=greensparkle]
Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
lol sorry about that, how long ago did you process start,
My husband UPS'ed the AOS paperwork on the 6th, It was delivered today!!