MAJOR NEWS & update on my surgery

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

hopelessinks is a jewel in the roughhopelessinks is a jewel in the roughhopelessinks is a jewel in the roughhopelessinks is a jewel in the rough
Default MAJOR NEWS & update on my surgery

HI everyone..

sorry it has been a while..but everything has been so hectic here you simply would not beliveve it!!

Firstly to those of you who wished me well..thank you so very very much...everything went well with the surgery which was a month ago..my husband returned from his deployment ..on emergency leave to look after me and our son while I was recovering...it was cancer they found...follicular cancer to be exact...but they got it all and everything is gonna be real good..

My husband returned to his post 2 weeks ago...not wanting to..but he has to for another year yet

The major part of my news is...this week I found out I am pregnant!!!...Massive shock on my part...lol..told my husband today..and he is over the moon...then again he won't be back until after the baby gets here...lol....

so he looked after me a bit too well...he was here 2 weeks to see me get a lump removed...and left me with another one in it's place!! LMAO

the baby is due around christmas time..but in the meantime..I have had to stop my blood thinners (coumadin) as it is dangerous for the baby...and do twice daily heprin shots into my belly instead..YUCK

But apart from me knowing what i am having for christmas this year..everything is good..

talk to y'all later

Julie
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 5:03 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MAJOR NEWS & update on my surgery

Congratulations, Julie! First, on pulling through the surgery and the good news about that! And second, congrats on the new little one on the way!!

I really admire your courage and spirit. Always cheerful and making good news out of everything

Keep us posted!!
Rene
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 7:01 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't been around for a while so I missed this one.

CONGRATULATIONS!

What a lovely surprise.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 7:07 pm

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hopelessinks
HI everyone..

sorry it has been a while..but everything has been so hectic here you simply would not beliveve it!!

Firstly to those of you who wished me well..thank you so very very much...everything went well with the surgery which was a month ago..my husband returned from his deployment ..on emergency leave to look after me and our son while I was recovering...it was cancer they found...follicular cancer to be exact...but they got it all and everything is gonna be real good..

My husband returned to his post 2 weeks ago...not wanting to..but he has to for another year yet

The major part of my news is...this week I found out I am pregnant!!!...Massive shock on my part...lol..told my husband today..and he is over the moon...then again he won't be back until after the baby gets here...lol....

so he looked after me a bit too well...he was here 2 weeks to see me get a lump removed...and left me with another one in it's place!! LMAO

the baby is due around christmas time..but in the meantime..I have had to stop my blood thinners (coumadin) as it is dangerous for the baby...and do twice daily heprin shots into my belly instead..YUCK

But apart from me knowing what i am having for christmas this year..everything is good..

talk to y'all later

Julie
You know I was just thinking about you this morning!!! So good to hear that your surgery went well and you are recovering.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Great news about expecting!!! Hope you have an easy pregnancy, why are the men always away when we need them?!!!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 7:22 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robskatie
why are the men always away when we need them?!!!!!
Oh I don't know about that. He was definitely there when she needed him to be with her for her surgery! That's how the little bugger got in there in the first place!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

hopelessinks is a jewel in the roughhopelessinks is a jewel in the roughhopelessinks is a jewel in the roughhopelessinks is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Oh I don't know about that. He was definitely there when she needed him to be with her for her surgery! That's how the little bugger got in there in the first place!

You are sooooo right..that is something similar to what I said..won't go into details as there was some bad language involved...LOL
Old May 21st 2005, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: MAJOR NEWS & update on my surgery + BAD NEWS

Hey y'all

its been a little while..but I have been real busy with doctors and such..

bit of bad news..it looks like I am going to miscarry..according to the docs the little one isn't progressing...and I will probably lose it in the next week or so...they don't like the idea with me being on blood thinners..and they said they are afraid I will bleed to death..but what the hey>>>LOL

Well you know me..I tried to crack a joke while I was at the docs..after he gave me the news...I said..well if I lose the baby...will my boobies stay?...LOL...then added well if my husband isn't going to have dirty diapers to come home to at least there will be bigger boobs, and it will save me $$$$ on a boob job..the doc cracked up...

Well I will give ya an update if all ends up different..and I will let you know when hubby finally gets home in one piece too

Julie
Old May 21st 2005, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Hey J,

I haven't been around too much and popped in to see your messages. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. You are one hell of a trooper. Tell that little guy of yours to take good care of his mum - she's very special.

I'll be in touch.

S

Hey y'all

bit of bad news..it looks like I am going to miscarry..according to the docs the little one isn't progressing...and I will probably lose it in the next week or so...they don't like the idea with me being on blood thinners..and they said they are afraid I will bleed to death..but what the hey>>>LOL

Well you know me..I tried to crack a joke while I was at the docs..after he gave me the news...I said..well if I lose the baby...will my boobies stay?...LOL...then added well if my husband isn't going to have dirty diapers to come home to at least there will be bigger boobs, and it will save me $$$$ on a boob job..the doc cracked up...

Well I will give ya an update if all ends up different..and I will let you know when hubby finally gets home in one piece too

Julie
Old May 21st 2005, 5:49 am
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

bit of bad news
I'm sorry, Julie. I hope it all works out for you. It will be ok. You are strong and you will get thru this. You are not alone... we are all with you.

Marnee
Old May 21st 2005, 6:38 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey y'all

Julie
Hi Julie,

Sorry to hear the sad news....but I admire your spirit, girl! Wishing all the best for you!

Rene
Old May 21st 2005, 12:32 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Well you know me..I tried to crack a joke while I was at the docs...
Sheila and I are so sorry to hear of your difficulties. As others have said though, you have a great spirit and we're sure you'll come through this. Our thoughts are with you.

Ian
Old May 21st 2005, 1:01 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Sheila and I are so sorry to hear of your difficulties. As others have said though, you have a great spirit and we're sure you'll come through this. Our thoughts are with you.

Ian

Julie

Damn lady, that is terrible news. From our chats I know that it was not totally unexpected but things had been progressing so well we had hope. A big hug from the Wilsons for the three of you.

Rita
Old May 21st 2005, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rete
Julie

Damn lady, that is terrible news. From our chats I know that it was not totally unexpected but things had been progressing so well we had hope. A big hug from the Wilsons for the three of you.

Rita
Thanks to eveyone for your wishes...it made me cry reading them all, I just wish I was as strong as I come across sometimes...most of it is a huge front to protect myself..ya know!

But I gotta get on with things..can't actually face work right now and the docs doesbn't think it is a good idea me running around all the time incase I need to get to the hospital real fast..but I love you all and thankyou to everyone for being there for me

Julie
Old May 21st 2005, 4:38 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: MAJOR NEWS & update on my surgery + BAD NEWS

Thanks to eveyone for your wishes...it made me cry reading them all, I just wish I was as strong as I come across sometimes...most of it is a huge front to protect myself..ya know!

But I gotta get on with things..can't actually face work right now and the docs doesbn't think it is a good idea me running around all the time incase I need to get to the hospital real fast..but I love you all and thankyou to everyone for being there for me

Julie
I admire you and wish you all the very best.

Things can only get better.
Old May 21st 2005, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

brownin is on a distinguished road

CONGRATS!!!!!

Happy to hear both parts of your wonderful news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.