M Visa

Old Nov 17th 2011, 3:23 pm
Zoe
Forum Regular

Zoe will become famous soon enoughZoe will become famous soon enough
Default M Visa

Does anyone have any knowledge about an M Visa?

I have a friend who's daughter wants to go to a College which requires this visa and she is being told it is a difficult process - much more so than the F Visa.

Thanks
Zoe
Old Nov 17th 2011, 3:35 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: M Visa

Originally Posted by Zoe
I have a friend who's daughter wants to go to a College which requires this visa and she is being told it is a difficult process - much more so than the F Visa.
The only reason it might be more difficult is because there are fewer schools that meet the criteria for an M visa as opposed to schools that meet the criteria for an F visa. I don't think it's the process that's more difficult... just fewer schools available, which then translates into greater possible scrutiny.

If the college (usually a tech school or vocational school) requires an M visa, then that's probably what she should pursue... regardless of how easy or difficult the process might be.

ian
Old Nov 17th 2011, 3:47 pm
Zoe
Forum Regular

Zoe will become famous soon enoughZoe will become famous soon enough
Default Re: M Visa

Thank you

Zoe