LTNS! Preparing for I-751

Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

PepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LTNS! Preparing for I-751

Thank you both I will be sure to let them know if they ask again. the asked me if i could still work once the card expired and it had me a little worried,s o thats made me feel a bit better thanks!

Q: we tried to send my package off with UPS with recorded delivery, and UPs said "we dont delivery to PO BOX's

anyone else had this issue?
Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:38 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PepsiChic
Q: we tried to send my package off with UPS with recorded delivery, and UPs said "we dont delivery to PO BOX's

Other people have made the same error.

FWIW -- the street address is 24000 Avila Road, 2nd Floor, Laguna Niquel CA 92677.

Also, the PO Box system is used to have the USPS sort by application. Also, USPS does have "Express Mail" which might save you a day or two in the huge "mail room" at California Service Center.

Last edited by S Folinsky; Sep 26th 2011 at 5:28 pm.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:54 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone has this issue. Only the USPS can deliver to Post Office boxes.

Most forms provide two mailing addresses, one for USPS delivery and one for courier delivery. Don't know why I-751 does not, but at least for the VSC the street address is included so one can simply drop the PO Box line from the address if they wish to use a courier service. For the CSC one might have to do a little hunting, or use the USPS (it needs the business!)

Regards, JEff

Old Sep 26th 2011, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

PepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by S Folinsky
Other people have made the same error.
Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
Everyone has this issue. Only the USPS can deliver to Post Office boxes.

Most forms provide two mailing addresses, one for USPS delivery and one for courier delivery. Don't know why I-751 does not, but at least for the VSC the street address is included so one can simply drop the PO Box line from the address if they wish to use a courier service. For the CSC one might have to do a little hunting, or use the USPS (it needs the business!)

Regards, JEff

guess i should of looked that up first but it didnt occur to me that could be an issue

thankyou guys, sent husband off to the post office and its been sent now and we have a tracking number
Old Sep 26th 2011, 8:57 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

I wish we could have sent ours to California. It seems so much faster than Vermont!
Old Sep 27th 2011, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

how long does it take after its sent for them to process the check payment?
Old Sep 27th 2011, 6:02 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

how long does it take after its sent for them to process the check payment?
Once you get confirmation of receipt, check with your bank as to when the check clears. You will then be able to compute the processing time with a high degree of precision.
Old Sep 27th 2011, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by S Folinsky
Once you get confirmation of receipt, check with your bank as to when the check clears. You will then be able to compute the processing time with a high degree of precision.

thankyou Mr. Folinsky, so as the package was sent yesterday and will arrive tomorrow or thursday I wont need to look into the bank till i at least get that reciept
Old Sep 27th 2011, 7:08 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

thankyou Mr. Folinsky, so as the package was sent yesterday and will arrive tomorrow or thursday I wont need to look into the bank till i at least get that reciept
The check might clear before you receive the receipt in the mail.

Rene
Old Oct 7th 2011, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

So it was sent off on september 26th, they recieved it on the 28th september, and cashed the check on the 29th.

I recieved the 1 year extension letter on the 4th of october.

So pretty fast for the first part, now just waiting for the biometrics.
Old Oct 11th 2011, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

jetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud of

I'm dreading sending mine to Vermont!!

Does anyone know whether it's possible to travel between your card expiring and getting the new one? And if so, how?

(sorry for butting in PepsiChic!)
Old Oct 11th 2011, 2:41 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jetbedlam
Does anyone know whether it's possible to travel between your card expiring and getting the new one? And if so, how?
Yes, it's possible. After you send in the I-751, you'll receive a 1-year extension letter from USCIS. You can travel abroad using your expired green card, unexpired passport, and the 1-year extension letter.

Rene
Old Oct 11th 2011, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

jetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud ofjetbedlam has much to be proud of

Brilliant!!

Thank you
Old Oct 20th 2011, 12:52 am
Just Joined

purplekitty is just really nicepurplekitty is just really nicepurplekitty is just really nicepurplekitty is just really nicepurplekitty is just really nicepurplekitty is just really nicepurplekitty is just really nicepurplekitty is just really nice

PepsiChic, it's great to see you back. Congrats on the little ones, both human and fuzzy. We're about ready to start our I-751 as well. My how time flies!

Question to those who have gone through this process:
When copying bank statements and such, is just the first page with the names sufficient, or do they really need to have all 5 pages of tut for each statement?

(this is starting to feel like what we went through for our mortgage re-fi!)

Thanks much!

--purplekitty
Old Oct 20th 2011, 3:13 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purplekitty
PepsiChic, it's great to see you back. Congrats on the little ones, both human and fuzzy. We're about ready to start our I-751 as well. My how time flies!

Question to those who have gone through this process:
When copying bank statements and such, is just the first page with the names sufficient, or do they really need to have all 5 pages of tut for each statement?

(this is starting to feel like what we went through for our mortgage re-fi!)

Thanks much!

--purplekitty
We just sent in the first page. About 4 per year since we were married.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.