Wikiposts

Louisville Petition Filing

Old Apr 16th 2002, 3:40 am
Millie

Default Louisville Petition Filing

Hello all I have been following the board for quite some time. Just wanted to give
everyone some fresh information on what happen to us while at the Louisville office
yesterday. We filed the I-130, I-131, I-485, EAD and so on. We went early in person
and got a number. The INS lady accepted our application and then scheduled us for
next Monday April 22, for my husbands EAD card which he will get in person. Also he
was finger printed. The INS lady also scheduled us for our interview for October 15
and gave us the appointment letter, which I think may be something new. So in 6
months my husband will have his 10 year Green Card. They really have made some
progress I think. If this is old information please forgive me but I was impressed
how they really had it together there.

I even saw the old wolley eyebrowed man that does the interviews that Alveena talked
about lol. He still hasn't retired. Well one can only wish he would in the next 6
months!! ))))) Thanks for everyones help, couldn't have done it with out the help
of this board. marcy