Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

A lot of ppl wanting to come home!!!!!

A lot of ppl wanting to come home!!!!!

Old Nov 16th 2006, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A lot of ppl wanting to come home!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mercedes
So do you look cute in your cycle gear? Lets see some photos
Have to say cyclists do have the best legs and bums going....daft suntans tho

(edit to add that I do mean male cyclists, from a female point of view!)

Last edited by HiddenPaw; Nov 16th 2006 at 9:42 pm.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 9:39 pm
FPM
Banned

Location: knuckle dragging, cultureless, boring, dingo oblivion
FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute

So do you look cute in your cycle gear? Lets see some photos

My legs are pretty muscular and silky smooth (sometimes I shave, sometimes I wax) however the image is let down above the waist, unfortunately it's not just my discs that are bulging at the moment
Old Nov 16th 2006, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FPM
My legs are pretty muscular and silky smooth (sometimes I shave, sometimes I wax) however the image is let down above the waist, unfortunately it's not just my discs that are bulging at the moment
I like to hear that a guy waxes, my boyfriend once told me I was a wimp....until I demonstrated on him. But there again you're in Sydney, and a lot of guys there wax....do you wear high heels also on the weekend?
Old Nov 16th 2006, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

by the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Eric Hitchmo
Tends to be more inventive and not as hateful IMHO. The Aussies just say, "poms smell", like some ten year-old hurling an insult would. Thats not humour. That's just being an arse.
Brillaiant! Perhaps they can't think of anything else to say, you know a bit slow.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 11:01 pm
FPM
Banned

FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute

I like to hear that a guy waxes, my boyfriend once told me I was a wimp....until I demonstrated on him. But there again you're in Sydney, and a lot of guys there wax....do you wear high heels also on the weekend?
Well when I just cycled I used to wax myself (using NAD) but when I got into tri and IM I found I needed to get waxed at a beauty place, reason being if you're swimming all the time at the pool you need a 'Speedo line' and I can't wax myself at the back of the leg, higer up. If you just cycle, you only need to go above the knick line (Knicks are the lycra cycling 'shorts').

If I shave I always use hair conditioner, never shaving gel or cream, triple blade and use Somersets oil after. Don't know why I bother, I'm still dog slow

As for the high heels? nah I give em a rest on the weekend. It's bad enough wearing them at work Mon-Fri in my 'other job'

Last edited by FPM; Nov 16th 2006 at 11:05 pm.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

This takes me back to when I lived in Sydney, I haven't had a discussion with a guy about waxing since then. I bet you are also popular in those speedos, just don't forget to wiggle your hips as you walk

Originally Posted by FPM
Well when I just cycled I used to wax myself (using NAD) but when I got into tri and IM I found I needed to get waxed at a beauty place, reason being if you're swimming all the time at the pool you need a 'Speedo line' and I can't wax myself at the back of the leg, higer up. If you just cycle, you only need to go above the knick line (Knicks are the lycra cycling 'shorts').

If I shave I always use hair conditioner, never shaving gel or cream, triple blade and use Somersets oil after. Don't know why I bother, I'm still dog slow

As for the high heels? nah I give em a rest on the weekend. It's bad enough wearing them at work Mon-Fri in my 'other job'
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:57 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yer all far too energetic for my likeing. You energetic lot you
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:14 pm
Bendy Bully

Eric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by by the sea side
Brillaiant! Perhaps they can't think of anything else to say, you know a bit slow.
That's pretty much it. It's no coincidence that no decent comedy comes out of Aus.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 11:40 pm
FPM
Banned

This takes me back to when I lived in Sydney, I haven't had a discussion with a guy about waxing since then. I bet you are also popular in those speedos, just don't forget to wiggle your hips as you walk

Wiggling the hips is fine as long as the onlookers keep their eyes below the waistline. I am a man of two halves, one half is pretty smooth, muscled well toned and ready for some decent distance work, and the other half,,err isn't

But now we've moved into our brilliant new apartment and I have a new job, I'm finally in a position to shake off my post 'move back to Oz depression induced largess'. Which is a fancy way of saying I felt sorry for myself for too long and sat around eating crap (relatively). I'm not happy to be here, but I'm even more miserable when I see how far my fitness (or rather shape) has gone downhill.

Time for some positive action