Lost police background report

Old Jul 16th 2006, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

Help is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to all
Default Lost police background report

Hi all I have some how managed to misplace my police background check report from London. (You know the one with the blue line down the side)
I am currently within the USA so can I got to the embassy and obtain another? Or what could do
Old Jul 16th 2006, 4:13 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lost police background report

Originally Posted by Help
Hi all I have some how managed to misplace my police background check report from London. (You know the one with the blue line down the side)
I am currently within the USA so can I got to the embassy and obtain another? Or what could do
Hi Help,

You could return to the UK in enough time to get another one before your visa interview...that's probably one option.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Jul 16th 2006, 4:16 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

You would have handed it in at your K-1 interview surely ...
Old Jul 16th 2006, 4:21 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
You would have handed it in at your K-1 interview surely ...
Oh, he is here permanently already, I didn't realize that. I figured he was here visiting, while waiting for a visa interview in the UK, otherwise as you said, he wouldn't even HAVE the police report anymore.

Rene
Old Jul 16th 2006, 4:44 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi:

What do you need it for? Just curious.
Old Jul 16th 2006, 7:30 am
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

The last time we heard from you, you were looking to reapply for AOS with a waiver for VAWA (since your original AOS was denied due to nonattendence of your interview). I have never heard of a foreign police certificate being needed for AOS. It's really only needed for the visa application, which takes place outside the US.

~ Jenney
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

Help is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to allHelp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jenney & Mark
The last time we heard from you, you were looking to reapply for AOS with a waiver for VAWA (since your original AOS was denied due to nonattendence of your interview). I have never heard of a foreign police certificate being needed for AOS. It's really only needed for the visa application, which takes place outside the US.

~ Jenney

Good to see your are tracking my history , ok would like this for my evidnace on my new application also I wish to use this in court

Oh cannot leave the USA as i will get banned , right now I am waiting for the divorce to go through and then i can apply

Last edited by Help; Jul 17th 2006 at 3:33 am.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 4:15 am

ok would like this for my evidnace on my new application also I wish to use this in court
Is it required?

Rene
Old Jul 17th 2006, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Is it required?

Rene
Not sure but will need more evidance to prove that i am not a bad boy and never was one
Old Jul 17th 2006, 4:26 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure but will need more evidance to prove that i am not a bad boy and never was one
Your police report no doubt would have been in the brown seaed envelope you handed over at the airport .. they have it already ...
Old Jul 17th 2006, 9:53 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see your are tracking my history , ok would like this for my evidnace on my new application also I wish to use this in court

Oh cannot leave the USA as i will get banned , right now I am waiting for the divorce to go through and then i can apply

You can still be married and file for VAWA.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rete
You can still be married and file for VAWA.

but the question I wish to get a copy or get another one (what would ont have to do)
Old Jul 17th 2006, 10:11 pm

but the question I wish to get a copy or get another one (what would ont have to do)
Go here: http://travel.state.gov/visa/recipro...ed_Kingdom.htm and read the 3rd paragraph under "Police Records".

Rene