Any news Dave? We’re still waiting 😩
Old May 30th 2018, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

dwlovatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: London Visa Backlog

Originally Posted by kateq
Any news Dave? We’re still waiting 😩
Hello Kateq,

Nope - just fired an email off to my attorney this morning as we are now on the 46th working day. I fear they are just going to come back and say the wait is now '60 days' and you can't chase until then!

Two other people on this thread had their interview booking email on the 41st/42nd day so I was hoping to have heard end of last week...but no luck....

I guess you should hear a couple of days after us if not at the same time so do let me know when you hear. I'll update with any info my attorney gets back from his email to the consulate as well!

Thanks.

Dave
Old May 30th 2018, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

kateq is an unknown quantity at this point

oh no, sorry to hear you’re still waiting too! How frustrating! We haven’t chased yet as our attorney as advised us to sit it out an wait, but think we may contact the embassy next week. Will keep you posted of any updates. Best of luck 😊
Old May 30th 2018, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond repute

I think its unfortunate there has been several bank holidays close together which must have a knock on affect on the back log
Old Jun 1st 2018, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Islandmac79

Hi Dave,

any news yet? Reading your subsequent posts I’ve realised you might have a few more days to go but I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Subject to successful interview (!), we will be moving back to Silicon Valley (San fran Bay Area), how about you?

🤞🤞🤞
Laura
Good morning Laura,

Today we had our email asking us to login and schedule our appointment. Hurahh says everyone...!

Then... when we login and go to the schedule section, all dates are greyed out after selecting London.

Spoke to them on the phone and they said email technical support in a week if its still the same (!)

Did you have anything similar or did yours just give you dates to choose from?

Dave
Old Jun 1st 2018, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

We got our email yesterday too. When we logged on there was literally one date left within the whole of may, June and July. We just thought that maybe they'd scheduled this one for us so we took it and have interview booked for end of June.
Hope you get it sorted soon. Keep checking back as someone may cancel? Good luck 🙏🏻
Old Jun 4th 2018, 3:34 am
Just Joined

Islandmac79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dwlovatt
Good morning Laura,

Today we had our email asking us to login and schedule our appointment. Hurahh says everyone...!

Then... when we login and go to the schedule section, all dates are greyed out after selecting London.

Spoke to them on the phone and they said email technical support in a week if its still the same (!)

Did you have anything similar or did yours just give you dates to choose from?

Dave
Hi Dave Hurrah! Great news!

it gave us a choice of dates so sounds like genuine gremlins. Hope you get interviewed and approved quickly. We go for our interview today so keep your fingers
crossed for us, please!

Laura
Old Jun 4th 2018, 6:41 am
Just Joined

Good luck today Laura!
Old Jun 4th 2018, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Hi Dave Hurrah! Great news!

it gave us a choice of dates so sounds like genuine gremlins. Hope you get interviewed and approved quickly. We go for our interview today so keep your fingers
crossed for us, please!

Laura
Get the champagne on ice Have a good one...
Old Jun 4th 2018, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

Just FYI everyone waiting for interviews, got this back from the embassy support staff today as I have the 'book your interview' email, but cannot chose a date in the system, all dates are greyed out.

"Dear Applicant,

If the calendar does not permit you to select a date, there are no available appointments for the selected visa category at the chosen Embassy/Consulate.

Certain visa categories are very popular and the available slots fill rapidly. As the amount of appointments made available are at the sole discretion of the Embassy the only suggestion we can provide is to keep checking periodically to see if more dates have been released.

Thank you,

The Contact Desk Support Team"
Old Jun 4th 2018, 9:30 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dwlovatt
Just FYI everyone waiting for interviews, got this back from the embassy support staff today as I have the 'book your interview' email, but cannot chose a date in the system, all dates are greyed out.

"Dear Applicant,

If the calendar does not permit you to select a date, there are no available appointments for the selected visa category at the chosen Embassy/Consulate.

Certain visa categories are very popular and the available slots fill rapidly. As the amount of appointments made available are at the sole discretion of the Embassy the only suggestion we can provide is to keep checking periodically to see if more dates have been released.

Thank you,

The Contact Desk Support Team"

Oh Gosh, How frustrating for you. How far ahead does the calendar show? Hopefully they'll post some more available dates this week for you. *keeping fingers crossed*
Old Jun 4th 2018, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kateq
Oh Gosh, How frustrating for you. How far ahead does the calendar show? Hopefully they'll post some more available dates this week for you. *keeping fingers crossed*
Goes years ahead.....and they are all greyed out....
Old Jun 4th 2018, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

James Y is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Thanks so much for starting this thread - myself and my wife are going through an E2 renewal ourselves right now (this is our 2nd renewal) and getting extremely frustrated with the wait times - comforting to know at least we're not the only ones.

We received confirmation of our application on April 13th, our lawyer chased them approx one week ago, we're still being processed and didn't receive any estimates as to how much longer it might take. Glad to see some of you are at least getting the interview requests - although very concerned about lack of interview availability...

Following this thread with interest - I'll let everyone know if we hear anything on ours - would love to hear other people's progress,

James
Old Jun 4th 2018, 9:29 pm
Just Joined

Islandmac79 is an unknown quantity at this point

So we had our E2 visa interview today - extremely anti-climatic. New building, efficient process, interviewed, granted for 5 years. Now to catch up
on the last 9 months of sleep we’ve missed.

I genuinely do think of the people I’ve been talking to on this thread, it has been an incredibly stressful process and we’ve been through the visa application before. I will continue to think of you and hope that you get your good news soon. Keeping everything crossed for you!!
Old Jun 5th 2018, 6:16 am
Just Joined

So we had our E2 visa interview today - extremely anti-climatic. New building, efficient process, interviewed, granted for 5 years. Now to catch up
on the last 9 months of sleep we’ve missed.

I genuinely do think of the people I’ve been talking to on this thread, it has been an incredibly stressful process and we’ve been through the visa application before. I will continue to think of you and hope that you get your good news soon. Keeping everything crossed for you!!
CONGRATULATIONS on getting 5 years!! So very pleased for you! Wishing you all the best for your move- when are you intending on going? Keep us updated please, nice to hear some happy news 😊

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.