Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

London- re-scheduling interview app?

London- re-scheduling interview app?

Old Jul 31st 2018, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

upnorth78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default London- re-scheduling interview app?

Hi

We have an interview slot- 5th September. I know we are lucky to get to this stage and to get an app. Ideally we would like to keep checking to see if there are any cancelled app slots available. There is a tab for 're-schedule app', but I just want to make sure that it doesn't then automatically cancels our existing app before we have a new one? I hope this make sense....!

Thanks!
Old Jul 31st 2018, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London- re-scheduling interview app?

Originally Posted by upnorth78
Hi

We have an interview slot- 5th September. I know we are lucky to get to this stage and to get an app. Ideally we would like to keep checking to see if there are any cancelled app slots available. There is a tab for 're-schedule app', but I just want to make sure that it doesn't then automatically cancels our existing app before we have a new one? I hope this make sense....!

Thanks!
as per other thread.... you won't lose your date until you actually select the new date. It is fine to click 'reschedule' just to have a look - I did this many times myself
Old Jul 31st 2018, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

upnorth78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
thanks! Managed to get a slightly earlier app. Do you know if there is a limit to the amount of times you can change the appointment? Thanks :-)
Old Jul 31st 2018, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by upnorth78
Hi
thanks! Managed to get a slightly earlier app. Do you know if there is a limit to the amount of times you can change the appointment? Thanks :-)
dont think so, I must have changed mine 4 or 5 times (I kept putting my L2 appt back because was waiting for other halves L1 waiver)
Old Oct 22nd 2018, 12:54 am
Just Joined

katiemack is an unknown quantity at this point

I was wondering if you might be able to help me! We just got our email with our appointment date but the links in the email don’t work they way that the email says it should! How did you reschedule your interview?
Old Oct 22nd 2018, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by katiemack
I was wondering if you might be able to help me! We just got our email with our appointment date but the links in the email don’t work they way that the email says it should! How did you reschedule your interview?
via this website:

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/niv/users/sign_in
Old Oct 23rd 2018, 12:25 am
Just Joined

katiemack is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you! Just curious did you get an email about your interview appointment and a physical letter? We recieved an email but the instructions in the email didn’t match up with the links that were also given in the emails. We were thinking maybe the actual letter has better instructions and are hoping to get that soon! If you received both, how long after the email did you receive your letter? We need to reschedule as soon as possible so I’m just getting a little impatient lol