Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Letter arrived from Police Department, but confusing and not really true.

Wikiposts

Letter arrived from Police Department, but confusing and not really true.

Old Nov 6th 2009, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

crosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud of
Default Re: Letter arrived from Police Department, but confusing and some is really not true.

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

I, for one, think law enforcement has a hard job to do and that overall, they tend to perform it with dedication.

From this thread and that posted above, I sense a casual contempt for the law and law enforcement which I find rather disturbing.

I agree completely with you. I am dealing a lot with law enforcement officers and their job is dangerous and sometimes really unpleasant.

They deserve all respect the community can give .

Also a casual contempt for the law leads into even bigger problems.

Milan was just lucky that this turned out good for him.

The next time something might get him into trouble if he doesn't change his
attitude.
kind Regards
CCR
Old Nov 6th 2009, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Letter arrived from Police Department, but confusing and not really true.

First of all I am not treating anyone on this forum badly ok. I don't need to be yelled on I am 31 years old and respect to be treaded with respect. If you guys can't tell from my post that I was laughing (jokin) that's what LOL means that don't read my posts. I am not hurting or being rude to anybody on here at all.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 11:08 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Letter arrived from Police Department, but confusing and not really true.

With any luck, I'll get the final word... or maybe not!

Ian
Old Nov 6th 2009, 11:11 am
Professional Drama Queen

Songbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
With any luck, I'll get the final word... or maybe not!

Ian
Pfft!!! don't you know a woman ALWAYS gets the last word
Old Nov 6th 2009, 11:11 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thread closed.

Rene