Wikiposts

L2 visa process

Old Jul 10th 2009, 4:45 am
Just Joined

choco12123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default L2 visa process

Hi

I have got an interview date with with US embassy in London, in order to process an L2 visa - my spouse is there on an L1 visa already.

Could anyone pls help with information on the docs I need to take with me as well as the fee?

Also, I have paid the MRV fee of $131 over the phone..but what about teh visa issuance fee? Can I pay for this at the embassy using a credit card, or do I need to get a demand draft?

Many thanks in advance

choco
Old Jul 10th 2009, 1:36 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: L2 visa process

fairly sure my husband paid all his fees there by credit card.

make sure you have your marriage cert and a copy of his petition.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

crosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud ofcrosscountryrider has much to be proud of

Hello
Also anything which shows your ties to the UK helps - just in case.

So the usual stuff like bank statements; morgage; etc. will help.

Usually the interview is a breeze but prepared is always better.

Also don't forget if you want to work you will have to apply for a EAD once your in the USA

Kind regards
CCr
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:39 am
Just Joined

choco12123 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks!