L1B Extension - Intent to Deny?

Old May 1st 2018, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

atxatx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default L1B Extension - Intent to Deny?

Hoping someone can shed some pearls of wisdom!

I am currently in the US on an L1B (New Office). This was granted Sept 2017 and my current status expires Sept 2018, although my visa exp date is 2022.

I have applied for an 'extension of stay' - received a RFE regarding company origination docs which was fine.

I have now received an 'Intent To Deny' - due to lack of evidence relating to my specialized knowledge. I did not actually submit any docs relating to this, as I am applying for an extension of already approved status. I followed (what I thought?) were the instructions on the USCIS website and there was no mention of needing to submit this documentation again for an extension.

I know the processing of L1 visas has recently changed regarding extensions - does anyone know if they are now treated as a completely new petition with no consideration for previous approval? Or are they implying my original petition evidence was insufficient by current standards?
Old May 2nd 2018, 12:10 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: L1B Extension - Intent to Deny?

If an NID is issued, it's time to enlist your companies immigration attorney or retain your own.

This is way beyond the scope of an internet forum.