Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

L1A/L1B Visa Petition processing times.

Wikiposts

L1A/L1B Visa Petition processing times.

Old Oct 27th 2004, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

ozanand2004 is just really niceozanand2004 is just really niceozanand2004 is just really niceozanand2004 is just really niceozanand2004 is just really niceozanand2004 is just really niceozanand2004 is just really niceozanand2004 is just really nice
Default L1A/L1B Visa Petition processing times.

Hi All :

I am currently in the USA (Visa status : L1B expired). I need to travel to India in January on a 2 week holiday. On speaking with my HR, they said they may be able to process an L1A for me. My question is, how long does it take to get the petition processed thru premium processing ? I need to know this because the dates for appointment are gettign filled up very fast, and I cannot schedule an appointment until I get an approval number.

Please advise..as I am beginning to panic..

Thanks !
Anand.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Ivonne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: L1A/L1B Visa Petition processing times.

Originally Posted by ozanand2004
Hi All :

I am currently in the USA (Visa status : L1B expired). I need to travel to India in January on a 2 week holiday. On speaking with my HR, they said they may be able to process an L1A for me. My question is, how long does it take to get the petition processed thru premium processing ? I need to know this because the dates for appointment are gettign filled up very fast, and I cannot schedule an appointment until I get an approval number.

Please advise..as I am beginning to panic..

Thanks !
Anand.
premium processing shouldn't take more than 15 days...at least that's what they promise.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

ozanand2004 is just really niceozanand2004 is just really niceozanand2004 is just really niceozanand2004 is just really niceozanand2004 is just really niceozanand2004 is just really niceozanand2004 is just really niceozanand2004 is just really nice
Default Re: L1A/L1B Visa Petition processing times.

Thanks ! I hope they have appoinements when I am going to need 'em. !

Originally Posted by Ivonne
premium processing shouldn't take more than 15 days...at least that's what they promise.