L1A to Greencard - advice please

Old Sep 25th 2012, 6:16 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: L1A to Greencard - advice please

Originally Posted by Flabound oneday
with over $2m going in and out I cant see why not...but trying to look for what they see and want I wonder why you wouldnt think so?
Yes, that's a lot of money. I was just thinking of my husband's small business, he has a bank account under the business name, but if he started using it for personal reasons, it wouldn't prove the business is still active. His in/out balances are nowhere near that amount of money, though.

I am thinking CPA statement, a letter from the bank, and copies of contracts over the whole period should do....
I agree...especially something in writing from the CPA. Maybe business tax returns as well?

Rene
Old Sep 25th 2012, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

emiwar is just really niceemiwar is just really niceemiwar is just really niceemiwar is just really niceemiwar is just really niceemiwar is just really niceemiwar is just really niceemiwar is just really nice

Originally Posted by HarryTheSpider
Not every L1 is on an expat deal. I'm not. I doubt I am the only one!
What is this expat deal and why the bloomin hell do I not have one ???
Old Sep 25th 2012, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HarryTheSpider
Not every L1 is on an expat deal. I'm not. I doubt I am the only one!
I don't think I ever suggested that everyone on an L1 is on an expat deal did I?All I did was state that I know at least 10 people on L1's who are on ex pat deals and this is one of the reasons they are sent back to the UK once the company has used their knowledge and expertise and then employed a USC in their place.

I wish I was on one too!!!