L1A to GC EB1(c)

Old Dec 13th 2012, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

kodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: L1A to GC EB1(c)

Originally Posted by SuperOwls
My I140 was approved yesterday so looking good
That sounds promising... Did you file I-485 concurrently; will they now just process your new status and send you your Green Card? Wouldn't it be nice if you got it for Christmas!
Old Dec 13th 2012, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

SuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kodokan
That sounds promising... Did you file I-485 concurrently; will they now just process your new status and send you your Green Card? Wouldn't it be nice if you got it for Christmas!
Yes I-485 filed concurrently so fingers crossed in time for Christmas. Haven't told the Mrs yet in the hope I can actually give it to her as a gift
Old Dec 14th 2012, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

SuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to allSuperOwls is a name known to all

And all I485's now approved!
Old Dec 14th 2012, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

kodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond repute

And all I485's now approved!

Might just squeak in for popping in the Christmas stocking, then!

BTW, did you have a tracking number for the I-140? We've got them for the I-485s, but not the I-140. I've read that this is normal as that reference number is sent to the employer, not the employee, but I was wondering if it's worth asking the lawyers for it, if we can use it to track anything useful.

But if it's just going to say 'Under Review' or 'Pending' or something equally vague right up until it's actually passed, then there's no point bothering.
Old Dec 14th 2012, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond repute

My I140 was approved yesterday so looking good
congrats
Old Dec 14th 2012, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

goldenstate31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Flabound oneday
congrats
still no news for you guys yet
Old Dec 15th 2012, 1:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Flabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goldenstate31
still no news for you guys yet
RFE response went back in on Monday....so now we wait -AGAIN
Old Dec 15th 2012, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

BostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant futureBostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant futureBostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant futureBostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant futureBostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant futureBostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant future

Might just squeak in for popping in the Christmas stocking, then!

BTW, did you have a tracking number for the I-140? We've got them for the I-485s, but not the I-140. I've read that this is normal as that reference number is sent to the employer, not the employee, but I was wondering if it's worth asking the lawyers for it, if we can use it to track anything useful.

But if it's just going to say 'Under Review' or 'Pending' or something equally vague right up until it's actually passed, then there's no point bothering.
its worthwhile to get the ref number as you get the text when approved (after registering with the USCIS website) or else you will wait for the lawyer to tell you, if yours is like mine information flow is a crapshoot!!
Old Jan 12th 2013, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

BostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant futureBostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant futureBostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant futureBostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant futureBostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant futureBostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant future

Just got I-485 approved after 57 days, so 5.5 months total under EB1C

Good luck all those who are waiting
Old Jan 12th 2013, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BostonBrit Expat Since 03
Just got I-485 approved after 57 days, so 5.5 months total under EB1C

Good luck all those who are waiting
Congrats!

Could you let me know when your 5.5 months is counting from, and which service centre you were being processed by?

We're also applying for EB1C. We got our 'yep, received your application' letters in late September, and have done biometrics - this is through Nebraska. If your 5.5 months is from initial receipt, then that might mean we can look for approval by mid-March...

Ta.
Old Jan 12th 2013, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Congrats!

Could you let me know when your 5.5 months is counting from, and which service centre you were being processed by?

We're also applying for EB1C. We got our 'yep, received your application' letters in late September, and have done biometrics - this is through Nebraska. If your 5.5 months is from initial receipt, then that might mean we can look for approval by mid-March...

Ta.
5.5 months total from I-140 to I-485 approval. (Non concurrent)

I-485 packet submitted 18NOV12,
fingerprints 07DEC12,
I-485 approval 11JAN13
Used Texas service centre (which is currently at 6.5 months, so assume this is the max), EB1C seems to be faster, checkout trackitt.com
Old Jan 12th 2013, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

5.5 months total from I-140 to I-485 approval. (Non concurrent)

I-485 packet submitted 18NOV12,
fingerprints 07DEC12,
I-485 approval 11JAN13
Used Texas service centre (which is currently at 6.5 months, so assume this is the max), EB1C seems to be faster, checkout trackitt.com
Thanks BBE.

I think ours were concurrent, so am I right in thinking that they'll process the I-140, and then the I-485 will be processed pretty much simultaneously?

Nebraska still saying 4 months for EB1C, so as ours were received Sept 22 that's quite soon...
Old Jan 12th 2013, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks BBE.

I think ours were concurrent, so am I right in thinking that they'll process the I-140, and then the I-485 will be processed pretty much simultaneously?

Nebraska still saying 4 months for EB1C, so as ours were received Sept 22 that's quite soon...
Squeeeee! Scrap everything above!

We just checked the Immigration website, and our status has changed from 'Card/ document production'! Text below says 'On January 11th, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your car to be mailed to you' (but I'm guessing it won't actually take 30 days).

We're approved, we're approved!
Old Jan 12th 2013, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

Squeeeee! Scrap everything above!

We just checked the Immigration website, and our status has changed from 'Card/ document production'! Text below says 'On January 11th, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your car to be mailed to you' (but I'm guessing it won't actually take 30 days).

We're approved, we're approved!
awesome for you! its great feeling of relief thats for for sure....pop open the champers!!!!
Old Jan 12th 2013, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

awesome for you! its great feeling of relief thats for for sure....pop open the champers!!!!
And as if the day couldn't get any better, we went to see a house, put an offer in, and have just had it accepted! Been one heck of a half an hour!