Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

L1A blanket visa approved -administrative processing

L1A blanket visa approved -administrative processing

Old Oct 2nd 2019, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

omorales is an unknown quantity at this point
Default L1A blanket visa approved -administrative processing

hi!

I’m new on this so excuse the silly question! I got my visa interview this morning under my company’s blanket visa. The interview went really smooth just couple of questions while the lady stamped my forms and told me my visa was approved and kept my passport.

However, I came back to the office and checked on the Website and says administrative processing. Is this normal? I know it has been few hours but just want to make sure that it is nothing wrong.

Any my answers would be highly appreciated!

Thanks
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

robtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: L1A blanket visa approved -administrative processing

Yes, it may be a few days while they add the Visa into your passport. In the vast majority of cases, the next step will be sending that passport back to you and everything is done.
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by robtuck
Yes, it may be a few days while they add the Visa into your passport. In the vast majority of cases, the next step will be sending that passport back to you and everything is done.
hope it is one of those!! 🤞
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 5:32 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Administrative Processing is the catch all term for anything bureaucratic that has to happen with your visa issuance - from the supervisor doing quality control reviews on your application right through to physically affixing your visa to your passport.

Relax! You're nearly done!
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 11:06 pm
Just Joined

Perfect!! It feel more relax now! I literally panicked this morning when I saw it! Hopefully it will get resolve this week! 🤞

i’ll keep you updated!!

Thanks both!!
Old Oct 3rd 2019, 4:00 pm
Just Joined

Hey guys!

Thank you you very much for your replies yesterday! The status changed to issues this afternoon! 🥳

now I just have to wait to Get my passport back!
Old Oct 3rd 2019, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

TexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Oct 3rd 2019, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
Old Nov 22nd 2019, 2:15 pm
Just Joined

kims17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Omorales! Congrats!

I am filing for a L1A Blanket visa currently, but I was wondering if the required documents are the same as you find online and you need all the vaccinations that they have on the consular website? Lawyers are reviewing my documents, but I am trying to prep as much in parallel as possible. Can't seem to post the link I am viewing as I am new to the website

Any indication of documents you prepared would be super helpful.
Old Nov 22nd 2019, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

TexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond repute

What vaccinations?

I wasn’t asked for any vaccinations or medical records for my L-1.

Isn’t that only a requirement for Permanent Residence?
Old Nov 22nd 2019, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

kims17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks TexanScot. This confirms that I was looking at the wrong page.
Super new to the process and got mixed up trying to understand what I need to prepare. I think you are right that it is for GC since that information was under immigrant section of the consulate website.