L1 - Visa Stamping time

Old Mar 4th 2019, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

mrbeanBoston is an unknown quantity at this point
Default L1 - Visa Stamping time

Hello!

From your recent experiences, how long has it taken from non immigrant visa interview (at London Embassy) date to be "issued" on the CEAC website (not necessarily passport delivered)?

I had an interview for L1A-individual on Feb 28, 2019 and it was an interview of less than 20 seconds. The officer mentioned to me that its approved but the PIMS database has not been updated yet (petition approved by USCIS a week before interview) and usually takes a day to verify that. In all, should expect 3-5 working days to process (the standard on their website and other places). I just wanted to have an idea in reality what you all have experienced? I have had visa stamped in a day or two in embassies in other countries. I may have pending travel soon (in a week), thus my question!

Many thanks
Old Apr 12th 2019, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

Tino is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: L1 - Visa Stamping time

Originally Posted by mrbeanBoston
Hello!

From your recent experiences, how long has it taken from non immigrant visa interview (at London Embassy) date to be "issued" on the CEAC website (not necessarily passport delivered)?

I had an interview for L1A-individual on Feb 28, 2019 and it was an interview of less than 20 seconds. The officer mentioned to me that its approved but the PIMS database has not been updated yet (petition approved by USCIS a week before interview) and usually takes a day to verify that. In all, should expect 3-5 working days to process (the standard on their website and other places). I just wanted to have an idea in reality what you all have experienced? I have had visa stamped in a day or two in embassies in other countries. I may have pending travel soon (in a week), thus my question!

Many thanks
Hi Mr Bean, wondering how this worked out for you? My L1A individual case was approved today.
Old Apr 12th 2019, 12:29 am
Just Joined

mrbeanBoston is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tino
Hi Mr Bean, wondering how this worked out for you? My L1A individual case was approved today.
very smooth, got my passport in hand with the visa stamped 4 business days after the interview.
Old Apr 12th 2019, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

Tino is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrbeanBoston
very smooth, got my passport in hand with the visa stamped 4 business days after the interview.
Cool. How did the interview go? Quick and painless?
Old Apr 12th 2019, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

TexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond reputeTexanScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tino
Cool. How did the interview go? Quick and painless?
I think mine took about 30 seconds, all in...