L1 visa interview timescales

Old Yesterday, 5:56 pm
Just Joined

jay74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: L1 visa interview timescales

Originally Posted by ravik30 View Post
I am in the same boat as you. Submitted everything for myself and two dependants and got this strange notification. Appalling how shoddy this process is with no upfront information on any changes they are doing to the existing process....Wish I had seen your message earlier today, might have opted for Belfast since I have a previous visa stamping from there! I have contacted my attorney but pretty sure they are not going to aware of this either. Did you get any guidance from your attorney? Are you planning to send the docs via DX?

Thanks for sharing!
Had a similar experince today. Best guess is that they are changing the process to implement the visa waiver. But the London embassy website indicates that they are doing visa waivers only for renewals. Wish they had provided some more information to clarify the change of not being able to book the appointment- I feel your agony having spent most of the day today with the submissions for me and two dependants! hang in there, hopefully, we will all get some clarity over the next few days!